£1,000 per day 1-to-1 tuition

Crazy price. But if there are people stupid enough to pay it.... somehow I doubt there'll be many taking up the offer
STILL it doesn't guarantee you to become a great photographer and be able to make a good living.
I think many people are completely missing the point of this product. Damien sells his "how to be a better professional photographer" as a different package. This product is about people that are buying an experience.

If you think £1,000/day is expensive for this type of experience then you're not the target market.

If you don't think there is a market for this type of experience then you're not really paying attention and you might care to broaden your view of the world.

STILL it doesn't guarantee you to become a great photographer and be able to make a good living.
But as we have explained, there's 2 groups of people for whom £1k training could be a great deal, neither of whom expect Damien to make them a great photographer.
1. Pro photographers who need help going from £1500 bookings to £2000 bookings. Or indeed £2k to £3k
2. Rich hobbyists buying an 'experience'.

That you or I don't fit into those categories does not mean that they don't exist, shouldn't we be bright enough to see things from other perspectives?

Frankly any 'half decent' photographer who believed that a day's training could make them a 'great photographer ' would be a complete moron.

Last edited:
But as we have explained, there's 2 groups of people for whom £1k training could be a great deal, neither of whom expect Damien to make them a great photographer.
1. Pro photographers who need help going from £1500 bookings to £2000 bookings. Or indeed £2k to £3k
2. Rich hobbyists buying an 'experience'.

That you or I don't fit into those categories does not mean that they don't exist, shouldn't we be bright enough to see things from other perspectives?

Frankly any 'half decent' photographer who believed that a day's training could make them a 'great photographer ' would be a complete moron.
I agree with you that it should be possible to see things from other perspectives - however my life experience shows that is quite unusual. Someone once told me "I don't understand alcoholics, I don't like drinking too much, so why do they like it". The idea that other people might enjoy things differently was alien to her.

I agree with you that it should be possible to see things from other perspectives - however my life experience shows that is quite unusual. Someone once told me "I don't understand alcoholics, I don't like drinking too much, so why do they like it". The idea that other people might enjoy things differently was alien to her.
Just to underline your struggle, alcoholics don't 'like' alcohol. ;)

Just to underline your struggle, alcoholics don't 'like' alcohol. ;)
I think she meant why do they even start because she didn't even like it. I think the ones who don't think they are alcoholics like it - the one I know - very sad story which I can't share - does seem to like it and doesn't think he is an alcoholic.

Back