£148+ million - what would you do?

i'd keep quiete for a while. give in, and work, my notice. Then go on holiday for a month to think things through. NO PUBLICITY.
Pay off my mortgage, and the rest of my imediate families mortgages, then start looking for my dream home.
Look after a few of my pet charities too.
Its gonna come out, at some point, youve come into money, but they dont need to know how much.
The workshop built in the barn of my new farm, would keep me busy building and tinkering with the two or three landrovers id buy.
the duck/goose pond would be utilised by wifey.

To be fair, the majority of £148 million could be £146 million, which would leave you in a very comfortable position of having £2 million in the bank.... and the knowledge that the other £146mil was helping possibly millions of people?

True - I couldnt hand it to a charity though. I think Id rent a couple of planes, fill them with JCBs and tractors and equipment, start up a non-profit farming company, buy some land and let the employ as many people as I could on fair wages. Help them help themselves, handouts have had no impact on third world.

C'mon, with £148 million??

With that sort of dosh you could (just about) afford to get a tradesman in :LOL:

Even £148 million wouldn't be enough!........ It is a very, very long way to go. :LOL:

Fast cars, fast women, drugs and alcohol…

And then I'd probably waste the rest :)

Back