1 Down 6 to go

Name
Renee
Edit My Images
Yes
I've finally finished one room decorations and all! I'm pretty impressed with the results and if I was a little boy I think I'd be really happy that it was my room. So guys did I do ok??

1071482366_1fb09420e8_o.jpg

1071482328_4d7f0f881f_o.jpg

1071482240_faafa617dd_o.jpg

I apologise for the appalling pic quality but I had to manually focus and apparently I need to work on that!

I agree. The imagination is the most powerful tool and brain exerciser we have.

That is one excellent bedroom Renee. If I were his age I'd be jealous (infact, I am a little bit, and I'm 30 :D) I wish my bedrooms were like that when I was a child.

Although I'd teach him that the yellow ball with the ring round it is indeed a planet, and not the sun, or you may find him getting up in the middle of the night :D

Absolutley superb job Renee (y) I love the rocket through the window painting, it's fantastic :clap:

Absolutley superb job Renee (y) I love the rocket through the window painting, it's fantastic :clap:

Thanks Grendel. It is actually 4 separate hand painted canvases that I got off ebay for $70 plus shipping. The artists does many different kids themes so if anyone is interested I'll send out her details. It is my fav part of the room also.

Thanks everyone. I grew up in apartments/flats and we always had white walls. I wanted to make sure Keegan knew what it was like to actually enjoy going into his room!

OH yeah and he has a playroom in the basement so only his favoritest toys are in his room. and they are hidden under the bed and in the closet.

Thanks Grendel. It is actually 4 separate hand painted canvases

Ah yes I can see that now, what a lovely idea - it's such a great effect for a little boy's room. I bet he loves it :D

Lovely work Renee ... I bet he's actually a happy chappy about going to bed at night. (y)

I did my lad's room very similar ... seesm so long ago now ... though he still has the moon & stars quilt cover :LOL:

I remember finishing Kyles room off with 100's of those plastic 'Glow in the dark' stars, all over his bedroom ceiling ... he loved watching them gradually fade when the light went out.

You've done a fab job there Renee - it looks great. Hope Keegan thinks so too.

woweeeeeee - what a lucky little boy he is! well done - looks fantastic :)

Thanks everyone. I really am rather chuffed myself. Now I just need to find all the pic frames I had shipped so I can get stuff up in the rest of the house.

Don't worry he's got a kitchen, broom, hoover and a doll (much to his father's chagrin-we bought it to teach him about potty training and he loves it) in the basement playroom.

Back