1000 up and counting

Edit My Images
Yes
Made it, 1000 posts, here's to the next 1000..:D (y)

well done Boon, im glad you stuck around to make it to 1000!

It's about this time that we would hail you with several 'post whore' comments on a certain other non-photography-but-ford-mondeos forum that some of us know about hahahaha!

Well done!

(Post whore)

aye hes a right spammer isnt he

mind you i must be catching monk up now on here, nearly caught my MEG postcount!

aye hes a right spammer isnt he

mind you i must be catching monk up now on here, nearly caught my MEG postcount!

Your average of 15 posts a day puts you clearly in postwhore status :LOL:

I am coming up to 8000 on the CTR forums but that's over 3.5 years of membership so a paltry average of 7 posts a day

Well since I banned myself from that pesky Music game my post rate has crashed ;)

Congrats Boon, always a pleasure to read your posts, and good to see its still happening (y)

Your average of 15 posts a day puts you clearly in postwhore status :LOL:

I am coming up to 8000 on the CTR forums but that's over 3.5 years of membership so a paltry average of 7 posts a day

15 posts a day, and everyones a cracker...:D

Whore

Made it, 1000 posts, here's to the next 1000..:D (y)

padder.jpg

Seriously... 1,000 great posts and many more to come I hope Steve..(y)

Your word on that mate...? ;) I've got witnesses. :D

Biggest count I thought I knew was 47,000 or so last time I noticed...then I found some programmers type site in the US where several members had cracked the quarter million mark... :eek:

There's a guy on OcUK (gilly) with around 59,000 posts. I think he earned them all. He is a bit of a spammer tbh! :p

wow, you know i actually forgot i posted this(age thing!!), lovely suprise to see all the wonderful comments, cheers guys.

Back