15ins. of snow here!!...now 18ins.!! now 21ins!!..was 24ins!!

Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, we were warned about it coming but I never expected it as bad as this!

Hope there are no more major snowfalls to come.

Last edited:
Blue skies and bright sunshine again here.
Not sure whether I want snow or not...

Blue skies and bright sunshine again here.

Same here in Staffordshire, I really, really hate Winter, as a 13 year old I was a paper boy in the Winter of 1963 (showing my age!!) and that did it for me
Dave

Bright and sunny up here. Might even pop my shorts on.

Last edited:
Beautiful day here,a little snow last night but clear now,might pop out for a cycle.:LOL:

snowing now wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oh **** I have to cycle home, meh waterproof trousers ftw

snowing now wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

So, we here in civilization should expect it in an hour or so?

I don't envy you your ride home - ftw = freeze that willie!

Why would anyone in their right mind take a bicycle to work if there's the chance of snow?

:wacky:

Got to take reindeer to Norfolk tomorrow not looking good, :thumbsdown: what a poor excuse can't get reindeer there because of snow :LOL: :LOL: :D

London Sunday,

Staffs on Monday

Wales for the week end, next week end :thumbsdown:

I've got to go to Hartlepool on Monday in a 3.5T pickup towing a 3.5T trailer, hope it's gone by then

This is the heaviest snowfall I have experienced in the 32 years I have been living here, however I have seen worse conditions here due to drifting but this is a fairly even covering.

Roll on the thaw!

Not as much as a snowflake here, Skegness & Market Rasen within the wolds has around an inch.
Apparently next week will be bad in some places with Blizzard forecasts coming in from the North Sea.

Basingstoke due snow from 06:00 til 12:00 tomorrow :D :D :D

PLease, please snow, 4x4 reserved in the office so no worries in that dept :D

Cyclists, all of them, should be deported to Holland, or strapped to a wall and shot with balls of their own poo.... pests, the lot of them. :woot:

Nothing personal, David.... :)

Oh, and still blue skies and and sunshine here.... :cool:

Whoops Typo error going to Nottingham tomorrow instead of Norfolk, then Islington Sunday then Alton Towers Monday.

Anyone going to the parade at Ringwood next Friday eve? we will be parading reindeer there, so come along and see me afterwards, if you want, would love a coffee :D

Alnwick was on the news this evening, looks awesome :D but not if you want to get about though. :thumbsdown:

Alnwick was on the news this evening, looks awesome :D but not if you want to get about though. :thumbsdown:

Not good for my two Cavaliers to get about too, I was up at first light clearing an area in the back garden just so they can do their business as the snow was to deep for them :)

Cyclists, all of them, should be deported to Holland, or strapped to a wall and shot with balls of their own poo.... pests, the lot of them. :woot:

Nothing personal, David.... :)

Oh, and still blue skies and and sunshine here.... :cool:

come make me bitch :D

(note use of smileys you serious people)

All we have forecast here (in Loughborough) is sleet tomorrow morning, with "light snow shower" at about midday :(

I wish it either snowed properly (like yours OP), or not at all...

Wouldn't mind about 6ins of snow to turn everything white and picturesque but 18ins is just tooooooooo much:)

We had a hard frost for 2 days now its snowing heavy.......snow on ice not good

Back