18th Mar. ' A Small World ' Time for a break.

Another superb set and (not sure if I commented on this aspect before) such pithy accompanying titles.

IMO the imagery shines but the added title lets it 'sing'

TFS :)
Thanks everyone. Box Brownie, I try to make the title as relevant and as humorous as I can. I am always a little disappointed when I don't think it's ' good enough ' Maybe I should post them untitled and invite suggestions ? I guess that's taking the easy way eh ? If I had a little injured figure he would have fit nicely into ' Fell Walking ' eh ?

Last edited:
Absolutely "Excellent" creative style captures Roy.

Excellent as always Roy!

I can't remember if this has been asked before: do you think of the names then come up with a scene to suit, or do the scenes come first?

Excellent as always Roy!

I can't remember if this has been asked before: do you think of the names then come up with a scene to suit, or do the scenes come first?
Thanks Kerry, It's a, bit of both but mostly the scenes come first.

Time for more juvenile humour from me.

I hope the slightly 'cheeky' one doesn't offend anyone. ;)

i-qVDqBxp-XL.jpg

i-5wR3NbK-XL.jpg

i-Q4SkDf4-XL.jpg

i-DH64ptq-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Great as always Roy (y)

Ripening the Tomatoes, very subtle and inventive ;)

Looks great fun and something that people who aren't very "mobile" could have a go at.

Reminds me of a film..."Downsizing" with Matt Damon.

Another very creative set of captures Roy, I don't know how you manage to come up with these ideas but keep 'em coming.

Another very creative set of captures Roy, I don't know how you manage to come up with these ideas but keep 'em coming.
Well George, I sit here at my PC with my ' thinking cap ' on for neigh on 22 hours a day. :headbang: I really must ' get a life '

Love them Roy! I did a proper laugh at Breadstick Jeopardy, and then another one when I spotted the impaled guy :D

Another great set, Roy.
Community chest :LOL:

I might resemble "Sweet Tooth"...

Always enjoy these shots, Roy. Thanks for sharing them.

Once again another "Cracking" set of creative style captures Roy.

Another cracking set Roy (y)

Loving 'em!

"Cracking" creative set of captures once again Roy, liking them all very much.

Very nice Roy.

Satsumo :ROFLMAO:

Back