18th Mar. ' A Small World ' Time for a break.

Very good! I smiled to myself as I thought I'd reached the salacious one when I saw they were cleaning the spot where the G was :LOL: , and then I scrolled down.
I shall go back to my planet :exit:
Keep them coming! :D
Very good, I never thought of that, Cobra might have hit the spot with his comment. ( did you see what I did there ? )

I have a similar "norty" scene but in N Gauge and on an office desk. I once put it in one of the signal boxes on Dad's layout. Nobody noticed! Yup, a Noch one.

Ok, another visit to ' A Small World '

i-3MjCWw8-XL.jpg

i-Zz6zqNk-XL.jpg

i-PtwgPm4-XL.jpg

As always, thanks for looking.

Great as always Roy (y)

"Excellent" set of creative style captures Roy, always perfectly executed.

Another "Excellent" set of creative style captures Roy.

Another cracking set Roy (y)

Absolutely "Excellent" set of creative style captures Roy, nuff said.

I'm definitely smiling. Something about the idea of a breadstick climbing competition is hilarious to me! And I absolutely love the Scrabble pic (no pun intended) (y)

Thanks Guys, I appreciate your kind words. I have said it before but it bears repeating. I do these for light relief ( fun ) but it becomes much more enjoyable because you are looking. Give yourselves a pat on the back :clap:

Another great set to make me smile in the morning, Roy. (y)
They are all very much amusing, but if I were to pick a favourite, it'd be the ladies waffling :D

I think the above comments match mine including that 'The Linesman' is the standout.

I will just add, your creativity shows no bounds and thanks for sharing them.......and I know IIRC that you said you do these purely for your own pleasure but I still surmise they are quite commercial :)

I agree with everyone they are all great. Do you go to bed thinking of the next story or wait for it to suddenly click into place.

Trevor

Once again an "Excellent" set of creative captures.

I agree with everyone they are all great. Do you go to bed thinking of the next story or wait for it to suddenly click into place.

Trevor
Hi Trevor, Thank you and everyone for your kind words.
There is no simple answer to your question. I have been 'churning out' these silly pictures for 3 years now, with long breaks during the better weather. Sometimes I have an idea based on a object i.e my wet razor (not used much these days) and sometimes when I'm scanning ebay or various model shops for the 'raw material' (the HO models) I buy the models and find a scenario to fit the models. I have a pretty good collection of HO model figures now. You may be surprised (or not) if I tell you I have spent an estimated £1,500.00 on these models. An average price for a set of Preiser figures (say 5 or 6 firemen) would be £25 - £30. Single figures, say that skater on last weeks entry would be £6 - £7. Always postage on top of course. Some may consider me 'bonkers' spending that sort of money but I can afford it and it's a fun hobby that keeps my brain occupied. I am long retired and filling the hours indoors during bad weather is important to me. Finally, I do not go to bed thinking of the next story but if I lie awake in the night I could well be thinking through one of these scenes.

Preiser figures

Never heard of them before, but then I'm not in the railway modelling world.

I love the bijou world you live in.

Great as always Roy (y)

Another superb set and (not sure if I commented on this aspect before) such pithy accompanying titles.

IMO the imagery shines but the added title lets it 'sing'

TFS :)

Back