18th Mar. ' A Small World ' Time for a break.

The fun continues! It's great having something to smile about these days. Thanks very much.

Howard
It's all about fun Howard, fun for me creating them and hopefully fun for the viewers.

Excellent, keep them coming please ;)

Ok, Good friday, the sun is shining here and ' The Little People' are on the move. :D

i-SMtQnQb-XL.jpg

N:B 'le pain' (french) The bread .. . . condescending me ? . . . . . ;)

i-pGfD45G-XL.jpg

i-zzPWVrR-XL.jpg

Happy Easter.

Ok, Good friday, the sun is shining here and ' The Little People' are on the move. :D

i-SMtQnQb-XL.jpg

N:B 'le pain' (french) The bread .. . . condescending me ? . . . . . ;)

i-pGfD45G-XL.jpg

i-zzPWVrR-XL.jpg

Happy Easter.

"Excellent" set of creative close up captures Roy.

Brilliant! I had to show Mr. Bebop as he has cycled up Alpe d’huez. Nasty stapler! :ROFLMAO:
Thank you Mrs Bebop.I have cycled up Alpe d’huez, I was age 72 and it took me 1 hr 18 mins, That was on Zwift by the way. :D

Who doesn't like Pink Floyd or liquorice, allsorts?

Another nice set Roy.

Absolutely "Excellent" Roy, nuff said.

This is fantastic!
Just came across your work with this post.
Attention to detail is remarkable.
Thanks Dan, newcomers are very welcome. If you are interested please refer to the 1st page to see how I got into this silly little hobby.

"Excellent" set of creative captures Roy, liking all of these pic's very much.

Another great and inventive set Roy.

Another "Excellent" set of creative captures Roy, I just don't know where you get the ideas from.

Brilliant as always Roy.
Rolo, now there is a blast from the past.
Rolo's are still around Chris. They are about half the size they used to be and double( or more) the price.

Last edited:
Rolo's are still around Chris. They are about half the size they used to be and double( or more) the price.
I meant the, "last one" advert Roy, or is that still current?

Back