1D MK111 & !DS MK111 RECALL LINK

Right, I think I have found a bit of a problem with my MKIII since it has had the fix.

Before the fix I used to be able to connect it to my Mac Pro and download the images direct into either Aperture, Lightroom or the Canon DPP software no problem. Now as soon as I connect the camera using the USB lead it crashes the software.

Try using the software without the camera connected and it works fine but as soon as that USB lead touches my camera everything freezes. I am pretty certain its not the Mac because it worked fine before and everything else works no problem without the camera, its only when I connect my camera that everything goes t**s up!

I emailed Frankie Jim from CPS and he said that they will look into it, but has anyone else suffered any problems like this?

Right, I think I have found a bit of a problem with my MKIII since it has had the fix.

Before the fix I used to be able to connect it to my Mac Pro and download the images direct into either Aperture, Lightroom or the Canon DPP software no problem. Now as soon as I connect the camera using the USB lead it crashes the software.

Try using the software without the camera connected and it works fine but as soon as that USB lead touches my camera everything freezes. I am pretty certain its not the Mac because it worked fine before and everything else works no problem without the camera, its only when I connect my camera that everything goes t**s up!

I emailed Frankie Jim from CPS and he said that they will look into it, but has anyone else suffered any problems like this?
I dont have a mac but mine works on my pc ok.

Well, just back from a day shooting enduro, first time out since it had the fix. First impressions are that the percentage in focus is definitely higher. Somehow it also feels "snappier", didn't hunt once using centre or off centre focus points.

Give mine a good go the other day, seems fine all taken using ROF and right in to the sun.
8R3Y5336.jpg

8R3Y5338.jpg

8R3Y5388.jpg

8R3Y5294.jpg

8R3Y5295.jpg

8R3Y5296.jpg

8R3Y5297.jpg

8R3Y5298.jpg

Have they stopped doing this now? I cant find the form...

THANKS tdodd.. I did get to the first page but just couldnt see how to link to the form.. I blame the hangover..as you do on a monday morning :)

Back