200 members!

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
We have reached 200 members! not bad going for us, in 8 months i think thats pretty respectable. Thanks to each and every one of you for looking in and joining up!

onward and upward!:D

A well deserved milestone :thumb:

There's always plenty to come back to.
I know first hand how difficult it is to get the ball rolling...and more importantly keep it rolling.

It's a friendly bunch here and I know if I want a 'between the eyes' critique of my work, this is the place to come.

The front end is very good too.

I can honestly say that in my short time here I have learned valuable information and technique that is having an immediate impact on my work.

Thats why I came and stayed.

Well done

Yep, it's good to be able to draw on the experience and knowledge of some really talented guys, thanks for setting them up :)

Bachs said:
A well deserved milestone :thumb:

There's always plenty to come back to.
I know first hand how difficult it is to get the ball rolling...and more importantly keep it rolling.

It's a friendly bunch here and I know if I want a 'between the eyes' critique of my work, this is the place to come.

The front end is very good too.

I can honestly say that in my short time here I have learned valuable information and technique that is having an immediate impact on my work.

Thats why I came and stayed.

Well done

Thanks very much Bachs, its good to know that we are doing the right things.

Thanks also to Dod, and everyone else who comes back again and again.

A forum is only as good as the members it has, so the success of a forum rests not with those that run it, but those that use it.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

How many of them are bots??

:)

they are all genuine, as we have the number to log in thing...

i can tell where most of them come from too!

plenty of practice with car forum trolls, so no worries if they do turn up!

:banana: 200 :banana:

:thankyous 1 and all, you make this place fun and informative.

trolls shouldn't be a concern to us but the mod team are all old hands at rooting them out and sending them on their merry way. :naughty:

EosD said:
plenty of practice with car forum trolls, so no worries if they do turn up!

Been there, done that, got the tshirt and the golden handshake ;)
Im now very well seasoned at trollhunting :D

I'd be very surprised if we get any of the brain donors here who seem to beset car forums. Let's hope not anyway - people who come to photographic forums share a common creative bond.

I'm sure we can deal with 'em though if we do. ;)

we have quiet a few mondeoenthusiastgroup members here, Oz, JaR, Mypix, Pook, Arkady and more, they are all ok. Nova drivers....thats the ones you have to watch.....

Hopefully just one of the many milestones that we pass with ease.

I would like to thank each and every member that has supported us since we set of as novices along this steep learning curve. The site is looking good, feels friendly and is a helpful place to be a part off. This was our intention from the start.

We have not done so bad, have we? :)

i hope it grows more here too, it looks to be one of the best photography forums on the net, i've been on amateurphotographer forums and they are really slow, the folks here seem nicer too :)

One thing that is very very good about this forum is it's speed. CT will know all about how slow a forum can be (S2KI)! :D

milou said:
WP :)

How long has the site (and forum) been going for?

It was opened late in January although it was alot different back then.

Aye, it were all fields and meadows. None of this fancy VB stuff.
Dont think there were any forums at first, just penpals and pigeons.

Eeeeh, I remember the days. It seems like only yesterday. I was much fatter then too :D

There's a distinct danger of this turning into a Hovis ad!

(but cheers for the background info.)

'ovis?......'OVIS LAD?

Nay. Thas eet Warbies roond 'ere, and nayt else!

Back