2014 ETC.... project - December's themes now on

As Andy said, it's a good feeling at the end. Don't over think the themes either, it's good to step out of your comfort zone though. You're halfway through though so you're doing well. I've seen a couple of new ideas so might replace a couple of the old themes ;)

Good luck all :)

Phew, I actually managed to take part in June! - thank goodness for that. I wonder what July will bring?

Greetings from sunny Zurich, I nearly forgot it was July today haha

Kelly, Im a bit confused by July's theme, can you give me an example of what you mean?

July's themes will be slightly different, I want photos and then processed into the following styles but with a twist, I want a storyboard so pick one style/genre

Eh? - looks like you were copying and pasting and it all went wrong! has Sunny Zurich gone to your head? LOL

PS. Hope you are haveing a wonderful time :)

Not quite sure how I'm confused. ..we're in July?!

@posiview can you help unconfuse?

Kelly. I understand you want a story board, but you have asked us to process our pics into the following styles but there are no styles... can you please read what you wrote and clarify what you meant. Sorry, not trying to be awkward, I really don'r get it?

Kelly. I understand you want a story board, but you have asked us to process our pics into the following styles but there are no styles... can you please read what you wrote and clarify what you meant. Sorry, not trying to be awkward, I really don'r get it?

Same confusion at my end as well :-(

Are we any the wiser then?

Storyboard sounds interesting, but what style are we processing them in?

I don't want to step on Kelly's toes but you lot are eager ;) this is what last years said:

"June's themes will be slightly different, I want photos and then processed into the following styles but with a twist, I want a storyboard so pick one style/genre and take 6 photos that tell a story: Polaroid/Instagram/Pinhole/Lomo/Retro"

Cheers.

Thanks Andy, I think we just need to pick our style then, will crack on!!!

Thanks Andy. I had the same idea earlier ( to check what last years said). Been thinking about a story board ... Hmmm it's not that easy! Lol

Time to dig out the lomo lens I got for my birthday last year. Whoop!

Last edited:
Ah bugger. Sorry. Have been in Zurich all week and obviously didn't copy and paste properly from my phone. Sorry for the confusion and thanks to Andy (@posiview) for clarifying for me in my absence.

Sorry guys, I will allow an extra 3 days to make up for not updating the themes. They are on their way

None of you even attempted July?!?! :LOL:

:LOL:

Sorry Kelly, I had a few ideas but didnt execute it! I now have my hands full with a loft conversion so not sure how much I will be able to do this month either, I will try though :)

Shame on us all for not doing July!!!!

A couple of the August themes look good. A sequence shot is much more inspiring to me than a story board and the multiple exposure landscape is something I keep meaning to try but I've never gotten around to it.

Great stuff!

:ROFLMAO: shame on you all :D

Oooooo you wait til December, I was going to go easy on you all.........

:LOL:

Lol. Are you struggling then? How can I help?

I have to apologise Kelly, my time has been eleswhere, but I will pick it up again soon

Last year I think in or two did far more than I did. I think I only did on for a few months.

It's your project. Don't do none because you can't do them all.

Cheers.

You lot are going to love October :D

Because it's something challenging :)

Back