30D + Kit Lens £599

page seems to be gone

hmm maybe not - can find it on the exact same url if I do it manually :(

Just to let you know ....

" These products are either ex-display, end of line, or "as new" customer returns. They are complete with all accessories and are fully guaranteed with the manufacturer's warranty. In the unlikely event of your product developing a fault, we will happily repair it or offer a refund. Please note, as many of these items are "one only" offers, there may be occasions when we receive simultaneous multiple orders – we regret that these orders will be dealt with strictly on a first come first served basis. Clearance items may only be purchased on-line using a credit or debit card"

Use the £65 canon cash back as well and that makes it £534

How does this cash back thing work??:thinking:

Don't mean to go off topic though!

Use the £65 canon cash back as well and that makes it £534

If it hasnt already been claimed by the original owner...:cautious:

Still a billy bargain though..(y)

Hi,

as of 12:15pm today there were still 8 left as I called to check.

Mike.

Hi,

just to clarify the deal, mine came fully boxed ( with Barcode ) and still factory sealed.

Not sure if all will be like this but I, am definitely a happy snapper !

Only concern is the cashback deal as it only lists the 30D body as a £65 rebate so I wonder if the kit package qualifies too?

Mike.

I am struggling very hard not to touch the add to cart button....

Just been looking at this , It's no longer down as a Clearance product (therefore BNIB) .

And you can get a 3 year warranty for £20.

£625 inc delivery for a brand new 30D kit inc 3 year warranty - Just how do I convince Mrs G it's a bargain :bang:

I am struggling very hard not to touch the add to cart button....

Sod the Add to Cart button Renee, I'll pick you up tomorrow and we will go get one each over the counter. Count me in..(y)

Sod the Add to Cart button Renee, I'll pick you up tomorrow and we will go get one each over the counter. Count me in..(y)

Have you got a spare couch , I think I'm going to need somewhere to sleep :help:

Have you got a spare couch , I think I'm going to need somewhere to sleep :help:

No problem mrgubby, I am deadly serious about going for this tomorrow before they run out.

Renee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I soooo want to go but we just bought the house!!!!!!! I'll go for moral support if you like! And weep as you purchase

I soooo want to go but we just bought the house!!!!!!! I'll go for moral support if you like! And weep as you purchase

Was looking at buying 2 and getting a little discount Renee, No worries.

Will let you know how I get on..:)

No problem mrgubby, I am deadly serious about going for this tomorrow before they run out.

Renee!!!!!!!!!!!!

oops , I appear to have clicked that nasty nasty buy button.

I'm blaming everything on TPF:help: :rules:

oops , I appear to have clicked that nasty nasty buy button.

I'm blaming everything on TPF:help: :rules:

Way Hay there!!!!!!

Many congrats man, You know it makes sense..:woot:

PS: You better not have taken the last one or else...:bat:

Nice upgrade from the 300D, You will see so many changes..;)

Yup :)

300D --> 30D :clap:

Bed --> Couch :thumbsdown:

Still , always thought the marital bed was over-rated :D

:LOL:

Any problems with the wife mate, Tell her she'll be listed with the 300D on eBay any more moaning..:LOL:

I'm still working on my hubby. Pointed out that the 400D was almost as much and the 30D was sooo much more camera..

Maybe you can come and "talk" some sense into him Tim!

I'm still working on my hubby. Pointed out that the 400D was almost as much and the 30D was sooo much more camera..

Maybe you can come and "talk" some sense into him Tim!

I convinced Mrs G using the "the 400D was going 20% off but I missed it , this is going 40% off , It's a bargain !!!"

But...

I've got to sell my 300D as soon as the 30D turns up :rules:

AM going to have a look tomorrow, see if they've got any left?

I too need to work on the wife :D :nono:

Just went ahead and bought 30D from empire direct for £594.98 incl shipping.

Use "Google Checkout" for a tenner off the final price.

Just had an email from empire direct saying product is out of stock as it shows on the webpage. It might be about 2 weeks for delivery.

I have no problem with that but I cannot see anywhere it says item not in stock,

http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/content/products/details/index~modelcode~CNN-EOS30D-18-55.htm

can any of you young Sherlocks spot item out of stock?
Hi,

I looked last night and it did state 7 - 10 days for delivery, that did make me think that they had none in stock as they do normally deliver within 2 - 3 days.

I think most sites state next day or immediate delivery if an item is stocked, and many say up to 28 days for delivery if not. I'd be more concerned about a price rise once back in :(

Mike.

Mike.

Just went ahead and bought 30D from empire direct for £594.98 incl shipping.

Use "Google Checkout" for a tenner off the final price.

And you could put that tenner towards their 3 year warranty which is only £20 ;)

Mike.

Just had an email from empire direct saying product is out of stock as it shows on the webpage. It might be about 2 weeks for delivery.

Cripes I'm glad you posted that, I have my printout here and was setting off very soon to buy one...:eek:

Will ring them when they open..:)

If you click on the link that says "Delivered Normally Within 7-10 Days" , it comes up with a text bubble that says that they are on order / in transit from the manufacturer :(

Will ring them when they open..:)

Update.

I have just rung Empire Direct and can confirm no stock for at least 3 weeks..:(

You can still order online to confirm your order but don't expect delivery for 3 weeks..;)

Looks like the deal of the year has taken its toll..:D

Got an eMail few minutes back that my order is shipped today, so I am guessing EmpireDirect's fulfilment of order was made today by their supplier.

Got an eMail few minutes back that my order is shipped today, so I am guessing EmpireDirect's fulfilment of order was made today by their supplier.

Hi,

I hope so as I have to get a replacement for my one and I'm away to Cuba on Wed night so would like it replaced before then :crying:

Mike.

Went and picked mine up from Loughborough this afternoon, only slight hitch was they said they had 2 in, I didn't leave my contact number and when I got there the manager said they had cocked up and only had one in, if I wanted it I could have the display one that hadn't been used apart from being taken out the box and put behind a glass door. He said he could get another in by Wednesday, but I went with the one they had.

Just out of curiosity is there anyway of knowing the exact number of actuations, I've tried using Opanda but it comes up at 8900 odd which I'm sure must be wrong :eek: .....help!

Well Done Glen..(y)

Had no luck with Empire this morning so I had a look on eBay and bought a brand new UK model for £540 just now..:)

Back