30D + Kit Lens £599

just been scouting around for the cheapest price for the 30d body only and devon camera seem to have them in stock for 630.99. has anyone bought from them before?

also with regard to the cash back if i was to buy 2xbodies on one invoice how would i go about getting the 2nd lot of cashback. i was planning on getting my mate to cliam the 2nd lot for me as its only 1 lot of cashback per item per address, but if both bodies are on the same invoice will this make a difference?
Hi,

I claimed for 2 items on one form, a 100mm Macro and 430Ex Flash so I don't think 2 bodies would be any different. When you go to the online form you can click open drop down boxes to add items and serial numbers.

Cashback arrived a couple of days ago, it was posted to them at the end of April.

Unfortunately of me I have owned my 30D with this deal since about the 18th of April and still haven't used it as it's being repaired RATHER slowly via Empire Direct, it took them 10 days to send it to Canon once they received it from me ! So at the moment I am still waiting and it's the 1st of June :bang: :bang: :bang:

Mike.

Back