350D kit £250, 20D £500

Edit My Images
Yes
You need to be a member of POTN, but some guy is selling some crazy priced stuff.

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=192949

(quote for those not members)
Hi All,

The kit listed below is direct from Canon BUT is Seconds, ie, New but with a few minor issues:

Canon 20D £500 - only thing it has a dead pixel on the screen, hardly visible BUT comes with 12 months warranty from Canon.

BNIB Canon 20/30D Grip with 1 Battery £120.

Canon 350D Kit with 18-55mmm lens £250 - only thing this one has a black dot (dust) under the screen - not a dead pixel on the screen BUT again comes with 12 months warranty from Canon.

Canon 350D Kit with 18-55mmm lens £250 - only thing is this one has a minor mark in the mirror box not too bad BUT again comes with 12 months warranty from Canon.

BNIB Canon MR14EX £250.

NOTE: No of the minor faults on these cameras effect the photos taken at all. Mainly cosmetic issues.

If interested then please add P&P to the prices above. All kit can been seen.

Regards,
Steve.

Great for someone looking for a new camera - I could of got a 20D instead of my 350 :( (I've enjoyed my 350 over the last few months enough to not regret it :))

Leo

Yipes.......... Only just seen this but can guarantee Steve (stuv) is a 100% sound bloke who I have dealt with on occasions before..(y)

Also another little known factor Steve is the man kerso (Ian Kerr) of eBay fame sends his UK deliveries to in the Yorkshire region.;)

And last but least he is my partner when we go to the airshows etc.

Pic of Steve here at Waddington where we had a great day out.:clap:

stuv.jpg

IIRC he's also a member of this forum too.

Never heard a bad word about him while on my travels around the interweb (y)

busterboy said:
Also another little known factor Steve is the man kerso (Ian Kerr) of eBay fame sends his UK deliveries to in the Yorkshire region.;)

Last three times I've bought off Ian the stuff was shipped from Bonny Scotland ?? :cautious:

IanC_UK said:
That will be Kerso's sister then ! :)

Yes :bang: my point being if there shipped into Yorkshre (I'm in Yorkshire) but then there posted from Scotland.

Mr THX said:
Yes :bang: my point being if there shipped into Yorkshre (I'm in Yorkshire) but then there posted from Scotland.

The postage is just the same whether you get it shipped from Scotland or Wakefield mate, All the items come from America anyway..:)

When you next purchase from kerso just ask if you can collect from Wakefield and he will be glad to oblige, but do remember postage will be the same...(y)

Back