Daily 365. My New Year's Resolution!

How the heck have I missed so many shots! Love that last one with the doughnuts! It's like "wooooow... so many doughnuts...."

@Matt, the bottle shot was taken at a random 7/11 convenience store in Tamsui, Taiwan. Just wish I had a polariser to take out that nasty reflection. Hindsight always so useful....

@Vince, Conor thank you very much :)

Another noisy one, even though its not the best photo I still felt it needs to be on here due to the fact that its an awesome building, I mean come on, its got a giant swinging ball at the top to counteract oscillations. Thats cool...Yeah I study engineering...

Taiepei 101

Yep that is a cool building, you've done well to get it all in there, nice perspective!

Some how those feel a little bit tame after the more extotic stuff, but that's nothing against the photo's I think you've just set a very high starting standard, got to say love the sky in the bicster village photo (y)

Great varied set of shots there. Love that last one especially. The contrast of colour and snow is great

Clifton Crescent

@Vince and Lynn thank you!
@Conor, that is one of my favourites too! I want to discover my own style, but for now, just trying a bit of everything. My favourite photography is simply travelling around the world but sigh, massive budget constraints...and that little thing called university I attend! :)

Back