Daily 365 Photos 2013.

Name
Toni
Edit My Images
Yes
Untitled-1.jpg

Hi! I've tried a Project 365 numerous times. I've tried a Project 52 numerous times. For some reason, I could never stick to it but I want this year to be different.

So here I am. Committed!

Posting:
Here.
Here.
Here.
And here.

Hopefully I'll gain some friends and people to provide the proverbial kick up the butt I'm most definitely going to need here and hopefully I can be the same to a few others :wave:

Hi Toni .... come on in :) we're all waiting for you to join us on the dark ...... sorry perfectly brightly lit room that we call the crazy corner :D Have a great time and enjoy yourself .... thats what I am doing - been at it 3 weeks now (can't believe it was only 3 weeks ago that they convinced me to have a go :) ) and loving every minute of it :D will be subscribing and watching out for your first images :D

Thanks guys! Will you be getting your own threads up?

I'm impatient to start :) (I'll remember to look back at this post a month down the line when I'm lagging!)

We already have ours up Toni ..... I started mine 3 weeks ago and Vince and Matt started a while ago now :)
I wanted to start mine on the 12 / 12 / 12 but I was that impatient I put a photo up on the 11th thinking it was the right day :LOL: Just start when you want ........ but you only have one more day to wait really :)

Oh duh.. you said you'd already started yours haha. Forgive me, my brain's refused to wake up all day!

Its ok :LOL: I was at work till 11pm and my head just wouldnt work at all ..... gave up after a few hours and just let it carry on as it wanted ...... kept looking at cereal boxes and imagining a set up for one of my POTDs :LOL:

Haha! I'm just about to start cleaning up the laptop in prep for the 1st... and figuring out a storage solution that works for me... I don't have a single file pre-late November/early December this year anymore somehow! Except on Flickr or Facebook. I wish I still had the RAW files from some of my old photos to re-edit now :( Another of my resolutions is figuring out a storage and organisation plan and BACKING UP!!! Although I'd rather get that down now than wait even one more day :p I really need to invest in an external hard drive but January is an expensive month (2 new cats coming)... might need to ask for one for my birthday!

just cleaned up my desktop for the year and I have a 1TB exernal hard drive which is a Godsend tbh .... I do digital scrapbook design (design kits and commercial use items for other designers) so always keep my work on there until i transfer to disc. Keep every photo I have ever had on there as well as the ones I have taken over the past 4 years. All in Year folders and each one with date and venue (wish I could organise my daily life as well as that lol) Same on my computer as well and then just transfer them every month. Keeps my computer free then. I think you can get them cheap enough now through Amazon ..... would be worth hinting for a birthday present :D
The new cats will be great subjects for your 365 - cant wait to see them :)

The Crazy Corner awaits you and welcomes you with open arms, enjoy Toni

Welcome to the mad out Toni, you'll like it in this little dark corner I'm sure and I look forward to supporting your thread (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

pssssst!!.... guys.... fresh meat again for the 365 grinder... [evil grin] :naughty:

...good luck Toni... (y)

pssssst!!.... guys.... fresh meat again for the 365 grinder... [evil grin] :naughty:

...good luck Toni... (y)

shhhhhhhhhh Kev!! You;; frighten her away! ....... he means fresh meat for the barbecue that we have for every new member Toni :D ....... don't you Kev? :naughty:

Hahaha thank you ;)

I think it'll take more than that to scare me away ;) hahaha think my own feelings of inadequacy will do that! Another thing I need to get over in the new year :p

Hahaha thank you ;)

I think it'll take more than that to scare me away ;) hahaha think my own feelings of inadequacy will do that! Another thing I need to get over in the new year :p

phew! thought he might have scared you a bit - we need tough 'uns in here to keep some of these crazy men in line tbh :bat: Its been a hard few weeks for me and T ..... but you're here now :clap:

Inadequacy?? You wont have time to feel inadequate at all Toni ....... and we won't let you go there anyway :D

phew! thought he might have scared you a bit -

whose HE then carol... :cautious: .. dogs dinner....mmmm marrow bone :nuts:

we need tough 'uns in here to keep some of these crazy men in line tbh :bat: Its been a hard few weeks for me and T ..... but you're here now :clap:

Carol has got a point... all those OTHER crazy men are a handful for her and T!!

HE is YOU ....... :LOL: you did sound a bit menacing really

OTHER??? hmmm :LOL:

HE is YOU ....... :LOL: you did sound a bit menacing really

OTHER??? hmmm :LOL:

how can HE mean me??? i don't see any similarity between anything i say and what was originally posted???

.... and yes.... those OTHERS :bonk: ... where's the confusion??

Yes Toni ..... he is a bit :wacky: we just throw him raw meat every so often .... oh and :jaffa: they always keep him happy :D

Confusion is a constant in this little crazy gang but we get there in the end with the help of the other members :D Doesnt last long ..... really..... well not that long :thinking: :LOL:

Yes Toni ..... he is a bit :wacky: we just throw him raw meat every so often .... oh and :jaffa: they always keep him happy :D

Confusion is a constant in this little crazy gang but we get there in the end with the help of the other members :D Doesnt last long ..... really..... well not that long :thinking: :LOL:

?????? he's a bit.......ooooo .. jaffa cakes.... :naughty:

Welcome Toni.
I'm starting this challenge tomorrow too.
Good luck!

Phil

Good luck Toni I'm starting the 1st too........ Excited and scared at the same time!

Just be warned at how mad this house is!......... Of course I AM always INNOCENT and just sit quietly in the corner hehehehe

cg, I've witnessed your antics already in the others' threads haha!!

Thank you both :D I'll be following your progress :D Good luck to you too!

cg, I've witnessed your antics already in the others' threads haha!!

Thank you both :D I'll be following your progress :D Good luck to you too!

Hahaha!! Ok maybe the sitting quietly is only when i'm asleep!:D call me T too everyone else does (probably amongst other things:LOL:)

So we have T, Toni and Phil starting tomorrow? :D Brilliant :)

You'll love it here ... we have fun and time just flies by :)

Oh and Kev............................ :jaffa: :jaffa: (2 because its NYE :D )

So we have T, Toni and Phil starting tomorrow? :D Brilliant :)

You'll love it here ... we have fun and time just flies by :)

Oh and Kev............................ :jaffa: :jaffa: (2 because its NYE :D )

Mmmmm....jaffa cakes...this time of the morning...oh..wait... Its nearly half way through..

and you have behaved ....... well more than usual ........ so thats why you get 2 :D

I Know!! :eek: threw me for a while as well :LOL:

hahah you guys crack me up :D

Not long to go now! I'm really really not bothered by the new year this year at all! Like, celebrating it I mean. Which is why I'm sitting here with my husband on the other couch... he wants to watch a movie, I want to continue cleaning up my laptop so I can actually get some form of organisation together haha.

I know what you mean :) I am sat on my computer in my little corner of the dining room and Glenn is on his in the lounge ..... sat here trying to think how to do my POTD :LOL: How sad are we? :LOL:

Back