Daily 365 Project- The Adventures Of WALL-E

really nicely done. i spent the past house browsing through the past 19 pages :) stunning work, really curative :)

Besides the amazing creativity, good commentary, and cuteness of Wall-E, I love how you've maintained the exposure almost identical though out the whole series so far.

I've been following since you started, and look forward to the daily update (y)

Thats gotta be a tiny torch!!! :clap: still loving this series, I too will miss this when it draws to an end.

Have you every lost Wall-E, and panicked??

hi wickerman, another user called Beth, is thinking about starting up a multiplicity thread with some fun ideas. After looking at your brilliant thread with Wall-E, I was wondering whether you would be so kind as to donate a multiplicity-wall-e pic, maybe using it on this thread also to complete one of your 365's ? :)

The thread doesnt exist yet but im sure it will be up soon.

Thanks fella! :)

Wall-ecool :D :cool: sun glasses really working for wall-e you could do a evening one with wall-e and some been and then the following morning some empty cans in the background and wall-e with sunglasses and head down :D

Firstly, apologies for the absence but I have been on holiday and since returning things have been a bit hectic! Anyway I have started catching up on my photos and here's one to keep you guys going!

365 Project- 297/365

WALL-E got his passport ready, because he is going on holiday to Morocco!

365 Project (297/365) WALL-E Gets His Passport by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

Welcome back, and great to see Wall-E in good vacation spirit even though you left him home alone :bat:

Excellent, so we can expect to see a bit of Wall-E chasing Eva somewhere around the Globe :p?

Back