Daily 365 Project- The Adventures Of WALL-E

365 Project- 348/365

Today, WALL-E sampled a new Honey flavoured version of Jack Daniel's.

365 Project (348/365) WALL-E Tries Some Jack Daniel's Honey by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 349/365

Today, WALL-E posted a letter.

365 Project (349/365) WALL-E Posts A Letter by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 350/365

Today, WALL-E tried to get the ramp at the train station so he could board the train himself.

365 Project (350/365) WALL-E On The Ramp by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 351/365

Today, WALL-E found some treasure!

365 Project (351/365) WALL-E Finds Some Treasure by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 352/365

Today, WALL-E helped my sister sort out her files to take to university next week.

365 Project (352/365) WALL-E And The Files by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

:( only two week's of Wall-e left :( I really am going to miss this little chap, all very good as always (y) I love wall-e doing DIY :D I've not seen wall-e appear in the TP Day thread yet, I hope he makes an appearance (y)

Another one here who can't believe the enjoyment from the little chappy and occasionally his loved one Eve. I need to keep reminding myself Wall E is not real but this follow on from what was an excellent film even for a 'macho man' (me) past 60!!!

A very very very well done again for such a superb 365 and I wonder if you have given thought to the counselling I, and others, will need when photo 365 is up and there will be no 366. Unless you decide to give us one unexpectedly as a treat.

Really great work and thank you (y)

Thanks for the comments guys, I too can't believe how quick this year has gone by (and how I've managed to think of an idea every day!)

:( only two week's of Wall-e left :( I really am going to miss this little chap, all very good as always (y) I love wall-e doing DIY :D I've not seen wall-e appear in the TP Day thread yet, I hope he makes an appearance (y)

I'm afraid the photo (day 350) isn't one of my stronger ones (and not what I had planned to do for TP day) so I haven't submitted it, but if you really want me to, I can!

365 Project- 354/365

Today, WALL-E had dinner at Wagamamas.

365 Project (354/365) WALL-E Eats At Wagamamas by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 355/365

Today, WALL-E did some printing.

365 Project (355/365) WALL-E Does Some Printing by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 356/365

Today, WALL-E went for a walk and took the stile free path.

365 Project (356/365) WALL-E On The Stile Free Path by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 357/365

Today, WALL-E went to see St. Martin's Church in Birmingham City Centre after work.

365 Project (357/365) WALL-E And St. Martin's Church by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 358/365

Today, WALL-E had a yoghurt.

365 Project (358/365) WALL-E by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 359/365

Today, WALL-E and Eve discovered a Space Ranger!

365 Project (359/365) WALL-E by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 360/365

Today, WALL-E came along to see Firewind play in Nuneaton. On the way back to the station after the gig, we saw an illuminated fountain.

(This photo didn't come out as well as I hoped to as I had to rush to get the last train!)

365 Project (360/365) WALL-E by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 361/365

Today, WALL-E met a fluffy swan!

365 Project (361/365) WALL-E by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 362/365

Today, WALL-E discovered a Rubik's Cube!

365 Project (362/365) WALL-E by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 363/365

Today, WALL-E was confused at why there was coffee in my lens!

365 Project (363/365) WALL-E by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

Such an enjoyable thread to look at :clap:

Such a simple idea but so so well executed and making Wall E seem almost human :clap:

Thank you so much it's been an absolute pleasure to see your work (y)

Thanks a lot guys :D

To be honest I don't think I'll be doing any more projects in the near future, but you never know where WALL-E might get to!

Thanks a lot guys :D

To be honest I don't think I'll be doing any more projects in the near future, but you never know where WALL-E might get to!

I know to well what you mean, today marks the point that if I stop at 1000 concecutive photo's will be exactly 1 year to the finish :eek:

Echo the above comments. Its a been a year of checking in daily to see this little fella, and your skills. Work many many people will look up to and inspire to.

Amazing 365, by far, very very far, the best I have seen on here. :clap:

Wall-e, I'll miss ya dude!

Well done for completing this and to such a high standard! I've really enjoyed following the adventures of WALL-E. This thread has been a huge source of inspiration to me! :love:

Thank you for the wonderful series you created, it has given me HOURS of enjoyment.

Thanks and cant wait to see if you come out with a new project at some point!

really great idea this, ive only looked through a few pages as i'm in a rush but i've got to admire what you've done, and wish I had the creativity to come up with some of the stuff you have

Well I've just lost about an hour of my life looking through this thread and it was completely worth it!

So enjoyable, by the end you forget that he is not an actual person!

Personification? I think so! :D

Back