Daily 365 Project- The Adventures Of WALL-E

Reminds me of:thinking: taking my 72yr old Mum (from Scotland) up to Victoria to see "Billy Elliot" yesterday!..What station were you on? and what musical were you and Wall-E going to???

365 Project- 232/365

Today, we went to Portsmouth to visit friends. WALL-E was intrigued by the candles that they had in the pub.

365 Project (232/365) WALL-E By Candle Light by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 233/365

WALL-E had a bit too much wine when we had dinner with the Photo Society!

365 Project (233/365) WALL-E In A Glass by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 234/365

Today, we headed back up to Birmingham via London, which involved a wait at Marylebone station.

365 Project (234/365) WALL-E Waits At Marylebone by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

365 Project- 235/365

After a few days away from home, WALL-E and EVE are reunited and share some chocolate!

365 Project (235/365) Reunited With EVE by Krish Mistry Photography, on Flickr

Looks like Wall-e has had a really nice few days away, that brings a whole new meaning to being at the bottom of the wine glass :LOL: but think it would have been completed as a photo with a tiny bit of red wine left at the bottom of the glass :thinking:

Matt

Mainly following on Flickr, I look forward to seeing the next photograph :)

BTW - I am expecting some Jubilee and Olympic themed shots :)

I haven't checked this thread for ages. Some really good shots for me to catch up on!

krish what are most of these shot with, if its the 24-70 f/2.8 you've sold it to me hands down - your pictures are perfect!

The Canon 24-70mm f2.8L is used for a majority of the shots, but I also use a 16-35mm f2.8L, 50mm f1.4 or very occasionally a Sigma 70-200mm f2.8. Camera wise it would have been the 40D or 5D mk1 for early shots, I then sold the 40D for a 1D MkIIn earlier this year, and and as of yesterday I just got a 5D MkII to replace the Mk1. I always shoot in raw and process in Adobe Camera Raw.

If you click through onto Flickr and the camera model, it should show the full exif info, including the lens that I used for the shots.

Back