99P for an 8gb Lexar professional?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, i doubt im panicking as much as those of you that ordered more than 2!!

Ordered 3 myself :)

As for the panicing, I only transfer into my account as much as I want to spend at any time online, so most the time my card I use for online buy's is empty. :)

Ordered 10...fingers crossed, but don't hold out much hope but put on Credit Card so worth the punt I guess!

If there's a reason why they won't honour it, it's because people are ordering large amounts at a time.

:wacky:

You've freaked me out now!!
I used a debit card if that makes any difference....hmmm. :(

Yes, it makes a big difference. You have effectively handed them cash, which means you have zero comeback, rather than being able to claim the money back from your credit card company.....

Hopefully they'll refund you

Oh bum. Well, at least it was £4 rather than more... :(

Yes, it makes a big difference. You have effectively handed them cash, which means you have zero comeback, rather than being able to claim the money back from your credit card company.....

Isn't that only for purchases over 100 quid?

Don't worry Han, they will refund you if they cancel the order, and you DO have comeback still as you have proof they took the money and if they cancel the order you will have proof of that too :)

Hopefully they'll refund you

The order just wont go through.

If you have an email from them and proof that your order cost a certain amount, they can't change the price and charge you that without notifying you.

As has been said, it's illegal. So it makes no difference to if you use a Credit card or you pay them in sexual favours.

The order just wont go through.

If you have an email from them and proof that your order cost a certain amount, they can't change the price and charge you that without notifying you.

As has been said, it's illegal. So it makes no difference to if you use a Credit card or you pay them in sexual favours.

It'll be interesting to see how quick the refunds are....

What refunds?

They'll send out emails saying they can't honour the order and it was due to a pricing error.

Money won't change hands in the first place for it to be refunded.

I think you'll find they have no stock left due to demand and hence refund your dosh!

I'm pretty sure it is...
They've entered a legally binding contract - agreed to sell you the goods at that price, you've handed them the money, they've taken the money...

That's how it is in retail, I thought...

You work in retail? I thought you worked for Jessops? :LOL:

I assume they will most likely just cancel all the orders and not take any money from anyone....hopefully anyway!

That or we actually all get them delivered and are charged 99p each! :D

you're cruel!

I think you'll find they have no stock left due to demand and hence refund your dosh!

If there's no stock, there's nothing to send out, therefore no money will be taken from your account...legally.

I know it's getting late, but it feels like I'm going round in circles here.

Christ above, whats hard to understand about what's being said?

No stock = no money taken from your account = no card(s) + email saying so.
Plenty of stock = price error = email telling you so + no money taken out.
Money taken out = legally contracted to sell you them now = cards arrive.

Christ above, whats hard to understand about what's being said?

No stock = no money taken from your account = no card(s) + email saying so.
Plenty of stock = price error = email telling you so + no money taken out.
Money taken out = legally contracted to sell you them now = cards arrive.

I like the cut of your jib.

But someone will still say you're wrong. :LOL:

I paid mine on the credit card.
Got some protection I suppose.

Credit cards generally only protect your goods valued at over £100!
Check your small print....

I'm pretty sure it is...
They've entered a legally binding contract - agreed to sell you the goods at that price, you've handed them the money, they've taken the money...

Money wont be exchanged until they dispatch the product, once they dispatch the product and charge your card you have entered a binding contract.

If they have made a pricing error they will cancel your order.

Under trading standards regulations, a retailer has no obligation to sell you the product it is advertised for.
They usually do to provide good customer care especially the larger retailer.
Also the chance of a complaint from customers to trading standards which will investigate all complaints.

Hope the pricing is right, might take a punt and order some myself.....:shrug:

I'm pretty sure it is...

E&OE (Errors and Omissions Excepted)

If they are a dodgy lot you may have just given them money.... Hope you get them though

Money wont be exchanged until they dispatch the product, once they dispatch the product and charge your card you have entered a binding contract.

If they have made a pricing error they will cancel your order.

Under trading standards regulations, a retailer has no obligation to sell you the product it is advertised for.
They usually do to provide good customer care especially the larger retailer.
Also the chance of a complaint from customers to trading standards which will investigate all complaints.

Hope the pricing is right, might take a punt and order some myself.....:shrug:

Sounds about right to me.

Flash, :LOL:
What a joke indeed :p :bonk:

I think the chances of the outcome are set out below

50% No stock = no money taken from your account = no card(s) + email saying so.

50% Plenty of stock = price error = email telling you so + no money taken out.

0% Money taken out = legally contracted to sell you them now = cards arrive.

100% they have all your details and your email is on their spam list

E&OE (Errors and Omissions Excepted)

If they are a dodgy lot you may have just given them money.... Hope you get them though

£3.

Christ alive, I best go tell the misses we'll be on bread and water for the rest of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back