A bit of fun - WORDLE. (NB, US spelling!) No spoilers please

5 this morning, I don’t think I really expected the result?

4 today.

3 for me too.

A 5 today after a bit of a 1Y, 2G 1Y, 2G 1Y, 3G 1Y, 5G.

4 today.

5 this morning, and I had 2G on my second attempt!

5 today, nothing on the first line.

3 today ... 1G on first line then 3G and 1Y on next ... lucky again :)

4 again today 1Y, 1Y, 2G 1Y, 5G, not the best of starts and then a lucky guess.

I managed the word in 3 today although I didn’t really recognise the word, only ever having used it as an adjective in the past tense.
Yes. After I’d typed it I thought it was not a ‘real’ word. I suppose it’s not one that you s written often.

Last edited:
Only got it because, with "ed" at the end, it reminded me of me on a Friday night :D

3 again today ... this slightly worrying I'm either getting more Wordly Wise, which is doubtful, or my luck is in :rolleyes:

5 today :( Must try harder...

5 today. yyy, yyy, yygg, gggg, could only think of 1 option!

Only got it because, with "ed" at the end, it reminded me of me on a Friday night :D
I only just got that!

It may explain why it takes me 4's and 5's this game!!

Last edited:
Reactions: RIR
5 today 1Y, 1G 1Y, 3G, 4G, 5G, narrowed it down to two words after 3 guesses but this time I picked the wrong one.

Back to 3 for me. A random starter got me gy, followed by gggy which left me with one option (at this time of the morning - there are probably others!)

4 for me this morning :)

Back to 3 for me. A random starter got me gy, followed by gggy which left me with one option (at this time of the morning - there are probably others!)
Same here, although my first random guess only gave me 1g, a second lucky guess resulted in 3g and 1y, there then seemed only one option...

3 ... again :p

With my luck definitely in it's time for the lottery tickets

5 again today, 0, 2Y, 1G 2Y, 2G 1Y, 5G. I'm going to have to get a better starting word.

4 today
seems to be my default result at the moment

Back