A bit of fun - WORDLE. (NB, US spelling!) No spoilers please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nod
  • Start date Start date
Out to a 5 for me.

Still a solve though!
 
All green here too - but a 4.
 
5 for me.
 
And a 5 for me as well today, I could think of several letters for the last space and was just lucky.
2Y, 1G 3Y, 4G, 4G, 5G.
 
1g and 1y with the first guess led to 4gs on the second. Wasn't sure how PC one of the options was so went for one of the others and lucked in to the 3.
 
And back in the 5 club this morning!
 
A much better 3 today, could only come up with a couple of words after line 2 and this time I guessed right.
2Y, 3G 1Y, 5G.
 
Blank start but ended up with a 4.
 
A 5 today, could have been a 2 if I had gone with my first hunch, but I dismissed it until there was nothing else left.
1G 1Y, 3G, 3G, 3G 1Y, 5G.
 
That's better! A quick 3 today.
 
Tricky!

5.
 
Back
Top