A bit of fun - WORDLE. (NB, US spelling!) No spoilers please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nod
  • Start date Start date
Here too.
 
A 5 today, I could only think of 2 words after third guess and off course I went with the wrong one.
1G, 2G, 2G 2Y, 3G 1Y, 5G.
 
5 for me. Went for the more obvious 4th letter first so missed the 4!
 
3 for me but I'm not sure it's valid!
 
4 this morning. Far too early!!!
 
A very lucky brilliant guess to give me a 4 today, there were so many options after guess 3 it wasn't even worth using an elimination word.
1Y, 1G 2Y, 3G, 5G.
 
F!
 
Better than yesterday - a 5, thanks to Mrs Nod who came up with a 4g word that only left the solution.
 
A 3 today after my double starter I could only come up with 2 words and guessed right this time.
0, 1G 2Y, 5G.
 
Another 5 for me.
 
A slightly better 4 for me too.
 
Back
Top