A Cautionary Tale

Asha

Blithering Idiot
Name
Asha
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a little bump to introduce this spectacular comedy moment to a wider audience.
Don't tell me that Mr S was somehow magnetically drawn towards the Thames whilst in that there London :wideyed:

Perhaps any future outings for the said gentleman would be best being in a (very) dry climate ....Middle East, Sahara!!
There again he'd likely be the first ever person to navigate directly to an oasis :LOL:

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Almost Churchillian :cool:
We shall go on to the end. We shall snap in France, we shall snap on the seas and oceans, we shall snap with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall snap on the beaches; we shall never surrender

Woodsy

POTY Winner 2009
Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
If only Churchill had mentioned making roads impassable as well, that'd have been great.

OP
OP
Andysnap

Andysnap

<span class="poty">POTY (Film) 2015</span>
Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Why do you call her the current Mrs Snap?
How many Mrs Snaps have there been?

Only the one, so far :eek::D but there's no harm in keeping her on her toes (y).

Edit My Images
No
ladies and gentlemen ,,,mr snap will not be able to attend the next film meet as he will still be standing on the naughty step......

he's a very naughty boy not the messiah

OP
OP
Andysnap

Andysnap

<span class="poty">POTY (Film) 2015</span>
Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Edit My Images
Yes
Plus, Mrs Snap has been known to take photographs of rabbits... but after being reminded of Holy Grail, I'm wondering if this may actually have been her associating with the Beast of the Glen?! :eek:

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Back in the day getting stuck on Lindisfarne was no hardship - as long as no police stranded too. Tide in meant pubs open :)

RaglanSurf

Forum Idiot'13/14 <span class=poty>FPOTY'17</span>
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes