A Cautionary Tale

Just a little bump to introduce this spectacular comedy moment to a wider audience.

Don't tell me that Mr S was somehow magnetically drawn towards the Thames whilst in that there London :wideyed:

Perhaps any future outings for the said gentleman would be best being in a (very) dry climate ....Middle East, Sahara!!
There again he'd likely be the first ever person to navigate directly to an oasis :LOL:

Almost Churchillian :cool:
We shall go on to the end. We shall snap in France, we shall snap on the seas and oceans, we shall snap with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall snap on the beaches; we shall never surrender

Blimey that bought back memories of the long school holidays back in the 70's when this and "White Horses" were the staple diet broadcast by the BBC.....
Don't forget Belle and Sebastian, and the Singing Ringing Tree too! :D

Why do you call her the current Mrs Snap?
How many Mrs Snaps have there been?

Only the one, so far :eek::D but there's no harm in keeping her on her toes (y).

ladies and gentlemen ,,,mr snap will not be able to attend the next film meet as he will still be standing on the naughty step......

he's a very naughty boy not the messiah

Plus, Mrs Snap has been known to take photographs of rabbits... but after being reminded of Holy Grail, I'm wondering if this may actually have been her associating with the Beast of the Glen?! :eek:

Back in the day getting stuck on Lindisfarne was no hardship - as long as no police stranded too. Tide in meant pubs open :)

Back in the day getting stuck on Lindisfarne was no hardship - as long as no police stranded too. Tide in meant pubs open :)
IIRC Andy had enough cash in his pockets for 3/4 of a pint!

I really would like to see you next week @Andysnap whilst I'm in the UK but I'm in no fit state to save you from the potentially dangerous waters( to you) of the English channel if ( nope, WHEN) you become stranded! :exit::LOL:

Isn't he already stranded? When I last looked, Britain was completely surrounded by water since the tide came in about 10,000 years ago.

I really would like to see you next week @Andysnap whilst I'm in the UK but I'm in no fit state to save you from the potentially dangerous waters( to you) of the English channel if ( nope, WHEN) you become stranded! :exit::LOL:
Well, get yourself up to Cheshire then (Crewe Station isn't difficult to find by train) and it's a nice enough county to visit. Next time why not find someone you trust to look after the cats for an extra day and pay a few of us Cheshire & Staffs borders folks a visit? :)

Last edited:
Back