Daily A growing up 365! Completed!!

And now for the update, xavier has had a tummy bug along with an ear infection and a cold on top and still not 100%, so tiredness has taken its toll, but still managed to keep up, and somehow Xavier still manages to smile...sometimes.

Xavier, Day 341
by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Xavier, Day 342

Xavier, Day 343

Xavier, Day 344

Xavier, Day 345

Xavier, Day 346

He's a very cheerful looking little thing, even if he's been poorly - are you going to print an album?

Last edited:
Congratulations Michael. Mum & I have shared every moment of your 365, and I can't find the words to express the feelings and pride we feel. At this special time All Our Love to you ,Jennie, Caitlin-Louise and Xavier Howard. God Bless for a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Dad.

Wonderful...and of course Happy Birthday little Xavier (y):cool: it's been fantastic to follow his growing up although I've not called in as much as I'd have liked to...he always brightens up my day though when I do call in he's such a happy little chap :)

Congratulations on completing a great project Michael. Its great to see him now a year later on his 1st birthday.
I'm on day 105 of our wee mans first year and i intend completing his whole first year too.

Phil.

Congratulations Michael. Mum & I have shared every moment of your 365, and I can't find the words to express the feelings and pride we feel. At this special time All Our Love to you ,Jennie, Caitlin-Louise and Xavier Howard. God Bless for a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Dad.

:ty:

Wonderful...and of course Happy Birthday little Xavier (y):cool: it's been fantastic to follow his growing up although I've not called in as much as I'd have liked to...he always brightens up my day though when I do call in he's such a happy little chap :)

Thanks Matt, pleased you have enjoyed following it.

Congratulations on completing a great project Michael. Its great to see him now a year later on his 1st birthday.
I'm on day 105 of our wee mans first year and i intend completing his whole first year too.
Phil.

Thanks Phil, it certainly isn't easy but it's a great project to do, good luck with it and thanks very much for commenting.

Congratulations mate - a great project to see through to completion :)

Thanks Jeff for following the thread.

Huge congratulations and what a great keepsake the album will be for him. And of course a very Happy Birthday to Xavi :D

Back