Daily A growing up 365! Completed!!

Hi Michael, how goes the 365?

I've not been in for a while as I've been so busy.

I noticed in 131 that his little feet are sole to sole, Sophie's did that as well. Does he have issues there or is it just the angle he was sat at?

I LOVE 133, that definitely needs printing large and framing :clap:

Now, a thread like this is always one of the big surprises and joys when you have had some time away....how he has grown and developed since I was last here! :)

He's really growing up now and looks as though he is doing very well - I'm having a whistle-stop tour through so many little changes in him, it's great!! :)

This may not be my longest feedback, but I can assure you I have loved looking through the photos from the past few weeks and so a 'general' message just felt better!

P.S. I'm a little p'd off that I never had a cool walker like 155! :D

I wasn't sure if I was even going to get this far! But I have and I can't believe my little baby boy is 6 months old today! So with the next few pics it brings me to the half way point :banana:

Day 179, 2 versions here as I couldn't really decide between the 2?

Xavier Day 179 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

179 b

Xavier Day 179 b by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 180

Xavier Day 180 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 181

Xavier Day 181 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 182, A little annoyed with myself today, I did painting at home while I had an empty house, I have been so exhausted of late I forgot totally to take a picture! But my wife took this on here phone, it's nowhere near the best but it filled the gap.

Xavier Day 182 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 183

Xavier Day 183 (6 Months Old!) by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Thanks for all the support so far and here is to the next 6 months (y) :D

Xavier has got tonsillitis, so very long and sleepless nights have been on the menu recently, tiredness taking over, so not really getting the pics I want, but the project goes on.

Day 184, almost crawling, going backwards and doing full circles at the mo!

Xavier Day 184 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 185

Xavier Day 185 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 186

Xavier Day 186 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 187

Xavier Day 187 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 188, still wanting to eat even with a sore throat!

Xavier Day 188 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 189

Xavier Day 189 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Just had a look through all your shots and may I say a gorgeous little boy you have and you have done well with capturing his day to day facial expressions I have several favourites but far to many to list.

Thanks for the comments there, much appreciated.

Now for a big update again, Xavier is currently not very well with a viral infection and had hardly no sleep for a good few days, and everything else has just got on top of me. I have also missed one day where I had no idea I hadn't done a picture till the next day, still it will be a 365 though, thankfully day 1 pic was day 0 for Xavier. A fe pics I'm not totally happy with as I have been so exhausted and just couldn't get the energy to do any better.

Day 191

Xavier Day 191 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 192

Xavier Day 192 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 193

Xavier Day 193 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 194

Xavier Day 194 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 195

Xavier Day 195 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 196

Xavier Day 196 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

I agree, 203 is a great photo - but 206 makes me smile a lot!!

He's really coming on now - what a good looking young boy you have there!!

I feel so old!!! ... No wait.. I am ancient so that ok...

This has been 6 mths of rapid change and a brilliant concept Michael that is paying dividends even now..to see the change in your off spring is often something we blink and miss...

Are you going to keep it up over the years so it feels like we're all in the Truman show? ..... Scary thought...

Gone where as the time gone ? 203 Is the winner for me !!

Time is flying by, scary to think how fast, thanks for taking a look Vince (y)

I agree, 203 is a great photo - but 206 makes me smile a lot!!

He's really coming on now - what a good looking young boy you have there!!

Thanks Samantha (y)

I feel so old!!! ... No wait.. I am ancient so that ok...

This has been 6 mths of rapid change and a brilliant concept Michael that is paying dividends even now..to see the change in your off spring is often something we blink and miss...

Are you going to keep it up over the years so it feels like we're all in the Truman show? ..... Scary thought...

Cheers Kev, honestly, don't know how long I could keep it going for, this first 7 months has been tough, it's a cool idea though. (y)

Back