A HUGE "Thank You!"

Nod

Tootles
Name
Nod (UK)
Edit My Images
Yes
Following on from Scaly Chris's post in the blog spot, I'd like to offer my sincere thanks to the team for all the hard work and hours they've put in over the past year (and before!) Unpaid and often overlooked - much appreciated one and all.

Make it another :plus1:

It oft thought & said that such fora as TP are "made" by its members, which is true in many ways BUT without good management/ownership and thoughtful moderation a forum cannot be 'work'.

PS on a side note just look at what is going on at X and yes I know that is not a forum.......and thankfully I am not a member there!!!!

Thanks all and especially those who've bought cuppas. This is a great community and we will do our best to ensure it continues thus!

Thank you Nod, and of course everyone else.
Your thanks and support are as always, much appreciated.

Thanks for the recent donations, both through coffees and paypal ( you know who you are) that help keep the server hamster in clean bedding and energy drinks.

Last edited:
Do I recall correctly, that you get a greater proportion of donations given via PayPal than Coffee?

Do I recall correctly, that you get a greater proportion of donations given via PayPal than Coffee?
Obviously there are fees and tax to be considered, from both, but iirc, I think that is correct, Toni.

Another thank you from me.

All concerned do a great job of keeping the wheels on the bus and now and again throwing some off the bus, temporarily.

Cheers all.

Dave

A Big Thank You from me as well, since being a member here since 2016 I have found most members very polite and helpful. I think all the staff and owners are very fair in the running of this great forum, plus the moderation is bang on, long may it last. Now I do not own a camera at all here I will carry on using the forum as I start to get right into my phone photography.

Thanks again for the kind words (y)
It's nice to know people appreciate the balance we apply in modding.
It seems the only ones that get p***ed off with us, are the ones that fall foul of the rules :)

Last edited:
Some of us who do stray over an arbitrary line (sometimes!) don't get pi55ed off, although it can grate a bit when a line drawer steps over the same line!!!

although it can grate a bit when a line drawer steps over the same line!!!
Yes we do put our foot on / over the line from time to time, because we can.
But they always stay witing the bounds of common decency.

If you are referring to your Santa joke that was deleted, that went way past the common decency line.

Not that one, although it's relatively innocuous unless the translation says otherwise (IMO!) Longer ago, when there was an F bomb dropped by t'other.

Concur with all the above sentiments. I recently had a very positive interaction with Dale over a post that 'was misunderstood ' which caused me a bit of grief and I really appreciated it. Thanks again,Dale. Cobra recently opened up the forum to posts I'd been missing due to my settings. Having said that, I didn't see the Blog Spot Nod refered to...lol. I have now. :)

Not that one, although it's relatively innocuous unless the translation says otherwise (IMO!) Longer ago, when there was an F bomb dropped by t'other.
There have been a few F- bombs and if I spot them they end up in the NSFW joke section but I can't be every where all the time

Well done everyone involved, so good to see the site doing so well. long may it last even though I don't have half the time I used to visit or take pictures

Last edited:
Back