A new forum - yippee..

Status
Not open for further replies.
open the forums in safari or google on the ipad, it will make you never want to use the app again. which you wont be able to do anyway....

Are you not supporting the iOS app anymore?

terrible colour, very hard to read and see. needs rapid attention to get sorted

Posting from my phone browser here - it's brilliant! Lovely scaled goodness :) Well done!

Fine to read for me.It's black text on a white screen. Classic internet!

Looks awsome Marcel well done, apple app is down though but who cares this is amazing well done

Looking fine so far. Just dived into the classifieds, and wanted to mark all threads as read... can't find that button. Is that another of the "temporarily disabled" features (along with search)? If so, fine, if not, it's gonna be a pain....
It's in the top left corner, under the Home menu item

This will be the 3rd forum i frequent to change styles this week :) Bit too white for me at the mo, sure themes will change

OK, for a complete computer/phone numpty, could someone please explain how I get tp back on my iphone. I gather the app thingy where I just tapped the icon thing won't work any more. Oh and make it REALLY basic please!

Agreed. VERY pale & not easy to read.

It's black. On a white screen. Can't get less pale than that!

I'm going to close this thread now, please head on down to the Forum Discussion forum, and keep the discussion in there, and I'll answer any questions / queries / concerns / suggestions in there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back