aarrgghh!!!!

tezmed

Dangerous to bathrooms
Name
terry
Edit My Images
Yes
how do you tell someone that they really arent welcome in your place??? we've tried the 'we're on the way out' and 'currently tied up' excuses but its not working.......

'her indoors' being a teacher has stupidly become friends with a woman accross the road who is currently training to become a teacher........ night and day i get home and shes here soaking up all the help in the world, drinking my tea/coffee, eating my biscuits, being fed. I walk in to have no dinner, no tea/coffee etc etc (you can see where this is going!!!)

couple of weeks back she come over about 10 am, for 'her indoors' to help her do some stupid assignment. at 1130 she had to go down the school to pick up little one so with the 'i need to go out excuse' she tried to usher her out the door..... but no... she persuaded 'her indoors' to stay to use our friggin internet and wait until she returned back for some more help.... 315 came by and the excuse of 'need to go and get the older ones' was used and again so persuaded 'her indoors' to stay. about 6pm i got home from work and she left- brilliant we thought, until 620 when she arrived back with her 3 kids, so more food was eaten etc etc (not happy- as she wasnt even invited) about 11pm she left and me and her indoors had a huge row saying it was never happening again....

the day after i go to work and the previous day happens identical again and when i arrive home im livid as cant do my work, nothing to eat, no milk for drinks- 'her indoors' has fed the world and not me again so about 11pm come and she buggered off again and ww5 errupted.......

the day after that i arrived home and she was there again- no kids when i arrived... in tears wanting sympathy (wasnt getting an ounce from me) as she'd missed her dead line day for her uni assignment by a week so it wouldnt be counted, and was an emotional wreck after the teacher at her placement school told her she wasnt suitable and was unfit to be a teacher... so she convinces 'her indoors' to look after her 3 kids, and then one of the three kids friends arrives aswell (without asking), why she went out and had a evening out to chill.....

so livid and having more rows finally we had a few days peace.....

that was until yesterday and today..... shes back- taking the bleeding uni to court for racism and god only knows what, now needing help from a qualified teacher etc etc and guess whos been persuaded to help out.... not been paid a penny- not gonna be paid a penny and yet im buying the whole friggin town food (that i dont know and dont want in my place)

How the hell do i get rid of her???

seriously life in prison for murder has gotta be less stressful and CHEAPER!!!!

rant over.... i'l go back to watching her have my biscuits and drink my tea with a smile on my face (fake one that it)

brilliant!!!! lol

any ideas of how to get rid without being the talk of the town tomorrow lol

I can think of two words that generally work.
I sympathise. Just buy cheap tasteless food and hope she takes the hint. But it does sound like you have found yourself a parasite and it comes as no suprise that she misses deadlines and is deemed unsuitable to be a teacher, sounds like she relies on everyone to do everything for her and isn't prepared to do it for herself, but is the first to think the world owes her a living.

get a cold, and cough and sneeze right in her face... continuously!!!! and perhaps develop some scratchyarse disease that constantly needs attention! :LOL:
x

loving the suggestions!!!

im thinking of buying a horse, getting some of that cowboy rope and lassuing her- then making the horse frightened so it bolts...... it needs to seem non deliberate and non planned in the slightest.... after all what idiot would buy a horse and rope and come up with such an idea??? lol

a tea/coffee deprived one.....

Ask her if she swings, smile and say Saturday night is "special" night and Big Dave is on his way over with his tools. "You're welcome to join us..." :LOL:

Last edited:
Ask her if she swings, smile and tell her Saturday night is "special" night and Big Dave is on his way over with his tools.

brilliant!!! loving it!!

Why not go round her house and sit and drink tea and eat her food until she gets fed up and then complains you are taking liberties? If she doesn't care then you have free food and tea :)

if its any help i can send brian "the hatchet" and frankie "the chainsaw" louigi round for a small price, :cautious::cautious:.

only joking, do sympathise though, once or twice a week, ok you can deal with that, but constant, must be a right royal pain in the ****.

just dont answer the door, but dont act like you're out, make a point of showing you're in (turn tv up or something) a few days of that should be a big enough hint

how do you tell someone that they really arent welcome in your place???

Well, if you invite other TalkPhotography members to visit you, you have only yourself to blame! :naughty:

Believe me, I've learnt the hard way .... :exit:

Why not go round her house and sit and drink tea and eat her food until she gets fed up and then complains you are taking liberties? If she doesn't care then you have free food and tea

theres no one in to answer- she live in my place.... lol might give her a pillow and sleeping bag next time she enters and point at the couch.... i'l go and sleep in car fora bit of space...

Buy some god awful coffee, I mean real paint stripper coffee, with the plainest biscuits you can find.

Come home from work and then walk around in just your pants?

Dale_d3100 said:

...with a can of Special Brew in hand and one testicle hanging loose. :LOL:

Buy some god awful coffee

good idea- but when shes gone 'her indoors' will insist of using it all up as to save cash etc so i'l be turned off coffee forever....

voyarism.... never done it before but thinking nows as good as any time for a trial lol

just dont answer the door, but dont act like you're out, make a point of showing you're in (turn tv up or something) a few days of that should be a big enough hint

she bangs on the door and window, even rings and texts to say shes on her way over... its beyond a joke!!

good idea- but when shes gone 'her indoors' will insist of using it all up as to save cash etc so i'l be turned off coffee forever....

No no no, the kind of coffee I'm talking about only gets more potent with age, you keep it at the back of a cupboard for future unwelcome guests.

I have a friend who's merchant navy, he used to bring some stuff home from Brazil that was so foul it was absolutely guaranteed to get rid of the most persistent of guests.

let her bang on the door and windows, just smile and wave then carry on watching the telly, she'll soon get fed up of being ignored and go home

...with a can of Special Brew in hand and one testicle hanging loose. :LOL:

Now that made me snort out in laughter. :LOL:

Oh dear, I'm not at all sure what I can suggest, she does sound a right hanger-on. You could take heed of ALL the advice offered in here and carry out all of them at the same time.

anyone got any huge snakes/ spiders they could lend me??? mice/ rats maybe??? anything gruesome???

shes in my front room now listening to me laughing at the responses and has just cheekily asked 'her indoors' for another cuppa- its half friggin 9 for gods sake... shes been here since 4pm- another coffee, another few hours at least....

would use laxatives but i want her gone- not moving into my loo instead!!!

the above are good- but need something a huge lot more heavy duty..... might try and take a pic in a minute and will post over you-tube and on MI5's website as a national security risk!!

I think you are going to have to try the really unsubtle approach and just tell her face to face she is a pain in the backside and is frankly taking the P.

How does your wife feel about her constant intrusions?

wife??? lol thats a swear word in my dictionary- comes up as fraud in the theasaurus.....

'her indoors' didnt mond too much the first day but is loosing interest quickly- shes still here now and i'm getting the impression shes trying to hurry things along a fair bit.....

im just dreading the next frigging assignment cos i can foresee her coming back...... i had 2 hours kip last night and am dying to go to bed and this is pure rediculousness..... but im able to catch up on here though so its not all bad.....

ah apologies............

Well if you both see it the same way - you need to tell it to her, to her face, polite but blunt... no faffing around with niceities such as "we would prefer it if you didn't...."

Why bother with the pants?
In fact - next time she knocks on the door, answer it in the nude and say that you are a little busy with the wife at the moment.

If you're feeling really brave - invite her to join in!

Another thing you might like to try - send your other half a card saying "I miss you".

Terry I feel for you I really do

Had the same situation in our house hold with an attention seeking moo from up the road.

I wont bore you with the details of what she was like but lets just say I made it clear to her that she isn't welcome here any more

My wife is to kind for her own good and unfortunately there seem to be people in life that take advantage of that

Last edited:
If you're going for the less than subtle approach, get a mate to phone you and talk to them in ear shot, saying "she's still hear, it's becoming a problem, you don't want to be rude to her and say stop coming round, but it's causing problems at home and she really is overstating her welcome".

Make sure she is within ear shot, if this doesn't work, get your mate to phone again and sit in the same room and have a good talk about her.

Feel your pain and I seriously hope she's not there again !!!

Alternatively, use Matts direct approach and tell her to go home...

Oh and if you try the 1 testicle route, please post a picture of her face, I'm still laughing here at the thought of it :D

Last edited:
UPDATE....

she eventually went at 11.15pm last night... on the way out she asked if we was in today, i said no, 'her indoors' said were off out shopping....... 1pm today (we only got out of bed at 12pm) we got a phonecall which we deliberately didnt answer.... 'her indoors' went outside to put some rubbish in the communal bins and was met face to face again- all smiles and shes back.....

however after there conversation about desperately needing food shopping today- she'd watched my cars not moving, and brought a cuppa soup sachet with her, and 3 kids aswell, so no shopping is gonna get done til next week now.... she sat there and watched me and 'her indoors' row about needing shopping and ended with me saying im going out.... so im now taking my 3 kids out for dinner at my expense (not that it shouldnt be) for a bit of space.... she is not getting the message, and believe me we've both tried....

all i can say is my fuse has gone so god help her if shes there when i get back!!

Two words need to be spoken. One of them needs to be off. And it has to be your mrs that does it!

I can only think she is desperately lonely or a bit mental quite honestly.

Two words need to be spoken. One of them needs to be off. And it has to be your mrs that does it!

I can only think she is desperately lonely or a bit mental quite honestly.

Couldn't agree more, the time for politeness has long expired, two words is all that's needed but I think it needs to come from you.
Ok the missus might not be chuffed straight away but she will thank you in the long run.

get into a conversation about phobias and ask if she has any, say spiders, then get a very large tarantula and carry it on yourself to answer the door to her, ask if she would like to hold your new pet. this wont work if shes scared of horses though as they tend to make a mess in the living room

Back