Bargain Abode Creative Cloud Photography Plan £79.99 at Amazon

Adobe.......................Merry Xmas :)

Lightroom cc with 1TB
also on offer at £50 but remember no classic or photoshop with that

Last edited:
Good spot. Hopefully it can be used to top up my subscription account.

Happy Christmas!

Lightroom cc with 1TB
also on offer at £50 but remember no classic or photoshop with that

States for 1 device - is this normal? Thought the idea was that you could access it on the go from any device.

AL

States for 1 device - is this normal? Thought the idea was that you could access it on the go from any device.

AL
You used to be able to put LR classic on two devices but you’re only supposed to use one at a time. I have it my desktop, laptop and the mobile app on my iPad but I only use one device at a time. It’s hard to use more than one device at once.

I'm talking about Lightroom CC - and I'm aware that one would only use it on one device at a time.

There are a few reviews on this saying it's not CC, Classic and PS. Can anyone confirm its the right one?

Cheers,

Pete

There are a few reviews on this saying it's not CC, Classic and PS. Can anyone confirm its the right one?

Cheers,

Pete
I bought it yesterday. The code was accepted and extended my ‘photography plan (LR classic, photoshop and 20GB cloud storage’ by another year.

I err on the side of caution with amazon reviews because often it’s because they don’t know how to do did rather there sometimes being a problem. Take the guy saying you can’t put it on a laptop and desktop because of the activation code can’t be redeemed twice. All you need to do is download the adobe CC softewsre and sign in with your account details. Adobe has made it difficult due to their naming but the easier way is to check the cloud storage amount. 20GB it’s lightroom classic and photoshop. 1TB it’s lightroom CC (ie the mobile cutdown version).

Last edited:
Is it possible to buy two lots of this at this price and have it extended to two years further?

Is the standard package for £79.99 for Win10 64 bit and does it include LT CC & Photoshop for new installation and desktop use?

Back