Actual Names

Glen

Uncle Glen
Name
Glen
Edit My Images
Yes
I think was done a while back, but there has been a flood of new peeps so to maybe help them and any others with names........no medals for guessing my actual name is Glen......Next!!! :wave:

Jonathan Cook

I'll leave the R and D initials to imagination ;)

Peregrine Worsnop Unafraid Duggles.

Sounds native indian CT ;)

LOL I actually met a guy with that name once.

Nothing to do with the thread either but I worked with a guy named Edgar Everard Cock. he was proud of it - always signed it in full. :D

Fantastic! Deed poll here i come ;)

Mine's Cedric as most people know by now I think. I come from a long line of mining folk on my dad's side and I once asked him how he'd chosen my name. He said "Well your mother wanted to call you Paul but we couldn't send you down the pit with a name like that" :thinking:

Zahir Chougle (chow-ga-ley) but u can call me zee

I am Gillian.... Not too difficult to guess. I work with a guy called John Thomas! :naughty: :naughty: :LOL:

Someone used to work with me in the states a few years ago namely Steve Growcock.

and I was briefly living up north [West Midlands]as a pg with someone namely Roy Deadman

I'm Jac, short for a rather long name, and my surname is not worth knowing (and common :D ) and it will be changed soon :)

you've got some acquaintances there Zee ;)

I'm Jac, short for a rather long name, and my surname is not worth knowing (and common :D ) and it will be changed soon :)

Jacqueline?

I used to work with a guy with the surname Bubbles. He was known as Bubbles4Brains :cautious:

On that note can we have a fortnightly competition of funny street names or signboards?

For e.g. not very far away from where I toil we have a lane namely FANN Lane and some grafitti artist added a "y" before the word lane. :D :LOL:

Also on the other side of the street there's a "cock lane" :D :LOL:

what else does a man need ;)

Apparently my first name is Dinkles :cautious: I was told last night that I have a very good ability to spot one from a mile away (from a friend I haven't seen in a year and who knows nothing of my title one here!) :embarrassed: :D

My mother swears whe used to work with someone with the surname "Glasscock". She always said she could see him coming :LOL:

As for me, I'm Paul Dale :wave:

Back