weekly Adamcski 52 for 2022 Week 52 (new to photography) 2022 52 complete

Okay so with hopital trips and work and COVID (grrr) I didn't get any spare time last week other than that quick trip out to Solihull. It does however mean I didn't see a more interesting vehicle.

As things are a little quieter now (mom back home, dad biopsy in two weeks, wife in 3 weeks) I will endeavour to get something to meet Wk 44 Autumnal and leading lines.

Just about Autumnal - a good lines!

However - as usual - I want a train in! :geek:

Leaves are turning and on the floor :) hence I thought it met the theme quite well. Certainly not about to jump down to get a closer view lol.

Sorry no train (I don't know the timetable) and it's too cold to stand outside (well for me as a fair weather amateur tog) lol

Tooth hurty appointment ?

Good leading lines, but would have been better with a train but I understand the reason.

Pete

Week 45 is snappers choice, so I am back out trying to work on getting good pictures of my little dog running towards me. Playing with the S1 and 24-105 setting on AFC, Tracking, S mode and shutter speed 1000 - 1600 to see how things turn out. Also used the 6K photo mode which is really great for this type of exercise I am finding and I pulled a few images from that also (although 18mp JPEG only). Will head out again later and see if anything interests me.

P1000811

Autumnal. Same here, the leaves are only just on the turn. Works on both fronts.
Snappers. Such a cutie... I bet you've got lots of shots of your pooch!

Week 46 Destruction - and there is an awful lot of this around the Digbeth area. I took numerous pictures with the phone showing the mess / destruction around the Digbeth area but this one just struck a chord for me. it used to be a nicely kept area with some grass verges and posts....now, well it is as shown.

A good shot Adam, it's too bad when people disrespect public spaces like this.

Cheers folks (next year I will add comments to your posts also now I am not so much of a noob).

I hate seeing the mess all around. When I first started taking my photography a bit more seriously, I had thought about doing some form of documentary style / type of thing where I took photos of the impact we were having (people in general not us specifically) on the local areas. May think about doing something like that next year.

Never thought of rubber ducks as ornaments but the display is certainly ornamental and meets the theme IMO.
Good thinking.

I came up with some ideas for the last few weeks that I had missed for reasons mentioned above.

Now I will try real hard for week 52 showcase and may see if I can do something with light trails again as I like those.

Last edited:
That's one cute looking little pooch and well shot :)

Yes, that's a good one to "showcase" that you've mastered the setting for this type of shot!

Back