Adele's 365 *FULLY UPDATED* 166/365 210609

She looks lovely Del, you've captured her well. (y)

3500664171_4eeaa40f3b.jpg

Another Weekend, Another Wedding. I'm not going to put every wedding we do up as my 365. Nor will I put every studio shoot up. As that will just get boring and repetative for most people.
However this was yesterdays bride, looking just simply gorgeous​

Just had a catchup del, and i've got so many favourites from the last week, its hard to pick the best.

After saying that i do like the simplicity of the Tulip shot and the Cloud shot (y)

Awww Thanks Chris, Glad you like them. It is so hard to keep on top of everyones 365's! I wonder if we'll all still be going by christmas! :LOL:

I wont have much choice as the kids first words when i get in from work is "What's todays picture dad?!?!"

At least it gives me the enthusiasm to keep it going.

I'm also going to take a lead from other peoples 365 and do some 'themed' weeks (Wide Angle Kids / Macro Kids / Telephoto Kids / Processed Kids etc) :)

I wont have much choice as the kids first words when i get in from work is "What's todays picture dad?!?!"

At least it gives me the enthusiasm to keep it going.

I'm also going to take a lead from other peoples 365 and do some 'themed' weeks (Wide Angle Kids / Macro Kids / Telephoto Kids / Processed Kids etc) :)

:LOL: at least the kids are enjoying it Chris - get them to think up some idea's themselves :)

Me too :)

I know I haven't commented so far but I have been following and enjoying your 365. There are some really lovely portraits :)

What a great set of pics Del. Day 121 is lovely and I'm not a great fan of baby pics!

Thanks Fabs, Im now pretty much upto date :LOL: Back to the grind! I shall try and catch up with everyone when i next have a spare moment! :D

Good stuff. Dave was telling me on Saturday how uber busy you've been, a victim of your own success I was led to believe. ;)

Good stuff. Dave was telling me on Saturday how uber busy you've been, a victim of your own success I was led to believe. ;)

:LOL: Something like that Marc, unfortunately thats not a bad thing so I just have to continue to be uber busy! :)

Nice set - though I'm not too sure about Chloe peeing in the woods as an opening shot ;)

DD

I like the peeing in the woods shot :p

Fantastic update Del, and way too many good ones to comment on individually (y)

Thanks Chris, Glad you've all been so patient in waiting for the update! :D

3616500882_8827f63d76.jpg

And for todays Image I actually took it last nite but edited it today. Starting trying to make time to do something for me. Even if it is portraits, but its something a bit "different"

3615682527_fa4bbe41ee.jpg

Model was lent against the wall in her house, the lighting was from the tank that has the snake in it :) Hair and makeup by me! Outfit she is wearing also planned by Me! :)

Back