Adele's 365 *FULLY UPDATED* 166/365 210609

3448817584_5773e3c833.jpg

Today I went to Meadowhall with Amy - to find a wedding dress for her. This is it. She has fallen in love with it. So we had to take a picture of her in it! :)

nice dress, and congratulations on managing to stay out of the shot!!

Nice Del, just make sure the groom doesn't see that photo. :D

you must complain, thats bonkers! I would leave a message for your doctor as he/she will always get back to you, its the receptionists you have to get past.

My daughter is having probs with her contraception she was told she would have to wait a month to go to the well woman clinic! ridiculous state of affairs.

I hope you are feeling better soon. Your photography is great and although I havent been active on the forum, I have been keeping an eye on your thread.

cas

3455542584_bc3592248e_o.jpg

Today I went to Lancaster to visit my friend, and we had a walk around some of the sites and went for lunch and generally chatted. This was taken whilst walking around HMP Lancaster Castle, and was ever so pretty. We ended up sat outside on the grass in the sunshine making daisy chains and just generally chatting. Was lovely If not an odd setting.​

Nice composition, Is that a HDR, as it looks like you have a slight halo around the top of the trees.

Nope its not HDR just two blended together, I looked at that, thought it was a halo, tried 9000000000000000000000 times to get it sorted, and I think its actually a whispy cloud :LOL:

Hahaha, cool. I like the shot a lot, lovely lighting, nice reflection in the water too.

One question though, is the bridge level? Should it be level? Answers on a postcard.

:popcorn:

Nice point of view on that last one.
What happened at the Drs Adele? How are you feeling now?

Hahaha, cool. I like the shot a lot, lovely lighting, nice reflection in the water too.

One question though, is the bridge level? Should it be level? Answers on a postcard.

Thanks Ant, I like the reflections etc. I could have sworn the bridge was level :LOL:

Nice point of view on that last one.
What happened at the Drs Adele? How are you feeling now?

The doctors went well - they've changed my tablets I'm sleeping loads better at least 9-hours a night! I'm now on citalopram. :)

Looking good Del, really like Day 110, a nice, simple shot. (y)

I really like day 112, the little man has a very cute cheeky look on his face which i think really makes the image. Of course it is also sharp and well lit which always helps so good job there.

Day 114 is also a personal favourite of mine. The mood of the shot just seems really relaxing, i think i could have that as my desktop background on my pc and never change it!

3494639802_52e4e7abe2_o.jpg

So 2hours out on location with my friend Chloe toady and we had a right blast.
I took lots of images, and being Chloe's first time infront of a "proper camera" and posing, made it for a fun morning all in all.
I'm happy with how the pictures have come out - she's a bit body concious so she thinks they're great, but doesnt like her body with she has said is her issue not mine. However.....I think she looks FAB!​

Back