Adele's 365 *FULLY UPDATED* 166/365 210609

:LOL: but you never discussed before that they werent good enough and we dont have it in writing so I cannot offset it :p

Okay - you're sacked

Now shall we re-negotiate terms ???

I suggest we start off with your training fees!!! :razz:

;)

DD

I didn't think for a moment it was a joke, a friend photographs weddings as well, I would actually say that 95% of his time he isn't taking pictures.(y)

He must be expensive then ;) - my 90% was a bit off

1 day a week on a Wedding is not 90% is it :LOL:

Decent tog - crap at maths :crying:

The longer term aim, for 2011, is 100 Weddings a year - so that has to be at least 50+% of the time on photos if my maths has recovered at all

DD

I really like that candid wedding image, makes me want to try a wedding myself.:eek::puke:

I like the latest shot alot! Looks you are typing uber fast! Would be interesting to see some of the two handed typing shots to see why you thought they didnt work as in some ways looks slightly off with just the one hand?

The 'banter' between you and Dave read like an episode of Dilbert :LOL:

:p

She's much worse in person :shake:

Any more worsening and it's be like working with the wife :eek:

:LOL:

DD

I dont know who should be offended, me or mandy! :LOL:

I like the latest shot alot! Looks you are typing uber fast! Would be interesting to see some of the two handed typing shots to see why you thought they didnt work as in some ways looks slightly off with just the one hand?

I prefered just the one handed ones to the two - predominately because the way i had the camera for two hands facing the computer screen bang on - it just looked like two flesh coloured blobs!

3442921262_cfe8a66501_o.jpg

Today isnt a good day. This weekend to be honest hasnt been cracking.
on the 6th [mon] I called my GP surgery to book in for an appointment for Thursday - I was told that Unfortunately they did not have ANY appointments until 17th April. Yes. I have had to wait 11 days to see my GP.

So I've had 4 of my anti-depressents left to last me 11 days. Wait - No that doesnt go does it?! I was told because of the nature of my tablets, and the fact that I currently have to be seen by the GP to get the perscription, that they wouldnt even give me an emergency 7-day supply! Needless to say - I've not been great.

I understand why, I try and keep my chin up, try and not be ratty, try and soldier on with everything - but sometimes - being emo is all I'm good for.​

Thats pretty poor Adele, could you get in to see a nurse instead or maybe the community mental health team? I am astounded that they let you go without the medication for 7 days, when stopping them can cause you to feel so much worse, plus many of them take 2-4 weeks before you start feeling any beneficial effects too.
Hope you start to feel better soon.

Luckily, my friend is a Mental Health Nurse, and she has been very good to advise me on how best to space my tablets out. I managed 3 days without them, and felt good, however crashed for the 2days after. I think its shocking. I am going to complain.
And because I've only been on them for 2moths, and its either 1. because of grief, or 2. because of pain - onset depression. Im not under the mental health team - and I used to do a lot of work with suicide prevention so dont get me talking about how many people who have just been discharged fall though the net!

I agree with angi on the crap deal there del!

The image is atmospheric and moody and very much in line with the state of play you describe!

Good image :) Bad situation :(

So sorry you've been on a downer Del, hope you get it sorted soon. I have similar problems getting appointments with my GP. Part of the problem is that they have been building new homes on every piece of land that becomes available but they are not providing any new amenities for the people moving into the area, therefore the surgeries lists are becoming unmanageable. :(

oh dear, sounds like a perfect morning then:thinking:

no, perhaps not then:LOL:

And yes I did see DD this morning, and I did laugh whilst I was there -so something must work! :p

She made me get my willy out - always makes the girls laugh for some reason :shake:

DD

PS - that's not true btw - any of it :D

3446157814_9d36a51d0c.jpg

So Day 100 is here! I am finally into tripple figures! I cannot believe it. So what better way to celebrate than to go out and buy new underwear! [I love underwear!] Anyway!

This week seems to be random self-portraits or bits of me this week, AND black and white - I dont think the theme will continue all week [the black and white may] but here we have it! New Underwear - Modelled.

It was so hard getting a photograph that I actually LIKED! And I am impressed that most I took made my boobs look Small!​

Congrats on the 100 days :D It's a huge milestone to achieve (y)

As for the medication. Ring your doctors, and explain that this is ongoing medication and there is likely to be side effects if you stop.
If they refuse to put you through to the doctor, then ask if they run a 'repeat' prescription service. Our doctors do. They flag your medication up and how many 'repeats' of it you're allowed, and you can just ring the order line a couple of days before you run out, and order your next months supply. No need to even see a doctor.

If that doesn't work. Try your local pharmacy (better if they know you). Explain the situation and state that you just need a further 7 or so tablets to get you through to your appointment.

If that doesn't work. NHS walk in centre.

You *can* get the medication. Don't go without it, trust me, even spacing it out can have a detrimental effect tbh. I tried it with mine and it really buggered me up.
Explain to the receptionist that anti-d's *aren't* medication you can soldier on with and go without. To stop your tablets in the course of a treatment can be extremely dangerous.

me????
im hurt by that:(

its not like i had anything to do with your user tag thingy or anything:sulk:

Last edited:
Congrats on the 100 days :D It's a huge milestone to achieve (y)

As for the medication. Ring your doctors, and explain that this is ongoing medication and there is likely to be side effects if you stop.
If they refuse to put you through to the doctor, then ask if they run a 'repeat' prescription service. Our doctors do. They flag your medication up and how many 'repeats' of it you're allowed, and you can just ring the order line a couple of days before you run out, and order your next months supply. No need to even see a doctor.

If that doesn't work. Try your local pharmacy (better if they know you). Explain the situation and state that you just need a further 7 or so tablets to get you through to your appointment.

If that doesn't work. NHS walk in centre.

You *can* get the medication. Don't go without it, trust me, even spacing it out can have a detrimental effect tbh. I tried it with mine and it really buggered me up.
Explain to the receptionist that anti-d's *aren't* medication you can soldier on with and go without. To stop your tablets in the course of a treatment can be extremely dangerous.

I went through it all, it was completely POO - they do a repeat, but only if it is flagged on their system as repeat, because mine is fairly new medication to me, its not so I have to go to the doc before they give me anymore. Tried the i NEED it route :LOL: that didnt work either!
My pharmacy wouldnt give me any because they've only given me one lot [i got the other lot from asda] and therefore it shouldnt have any "major issues" if you've only been on it "for one month from our records" and my nearest NHS centre doesnt do perscriptions for "these types of events" :LOL:

Today is a good day, 1 tablet left to get me through til Friday. Methinks the docs going to change them anyway - so well shall see :)

Thanks for the Congrats btw ! (y)

did you sleep last night????:LOL:

congrats on making the 100, looking forward to seeing some more.

how you feeling today? if it a bad day, just pop round and see DDs willy again to cheer you up(y)

did you sleep last night????:LOL:

congrats on making the 100, looking forward to seeing some more.

how you feeling today? if it a bad day, just pop round and see DDs willy again to cheer you up(y)

Todays going to be a good day :)
Playing Nickelback REALLY loud at the minute to put me in a good mood :LOL:
however, I will be seeing DD at some point later!

Back