Ajophotog's 2010 macro 52 (Chemistry #210) week 10

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
Thanks everyone, glad to have produced something likeable ;)

A bit of Piano score Alby ?? Really liking that, very effective and the texture of the paper really lifts it nicely too.

That's my favourite of your 52 shots, Alby.

The shots themselves are as sharp and clear as always, but the way that you've presented them is what really makes it for me.
I don't think I've ever seen a triptych done this way before, and I absolutely love it. Very clever idea :clap:
It reminds me of 3 canvases hung on a wall.

You've taken 3 technically excellent, but maybe not very inspiring shots, and made them into something with real visual impact.
I like this a lot :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks everyone, I appreciated you all taking time out to comment ;)

I was going to use the match burning for my chemistry but Foggy used it :(
So my next choice was in tablet form and here it is.

1 Good for a headache ;)
4429248295_27c433c24c_o.jpg

2 Bit of a mix for the cabinet.
4430012746_032be925df_o.jpg

I'd have to choose the second. The light reflection in the first just keeps catching my eye too much. Second has some nice subdued colours and (apart from white tablet/capsule) the texture detail is very good (y)

Very good Alby.. I prefer the first, the comp and colours work very well. I could do with a couple of the first one about now ;).

Definitely the first one for me too (y)
Although technically good, the second isn't doing much for me as an image - the first is engaging me far more.

It's yet another superb macro - incredible detail there :clap:
This may be asking for the impossible (and anything close to this would be impossible for me) but I'd really have liked to see a bit more clarity and brightness in the reflections and just a touch more space at the bottom to fit the whole reflection in.

Thanks everybody for taking time out to comment ;)
Sarah, I shot it at 1:1 and it was all I could fit into the frame so I would have to lower the mag to around 1:2 to get all that extra in :D

Love both the play and chemistry shots. The framing / trio of shots works well, and the colours are rich in the chemistry shot - well done!

I prefer the second shot Alby, apart from the black line on the upper left tablet. Very minor niggle though.

:D sorry for reading your mind. Nice details in both shots but I like the composition better in the first.

(y)

First one for me Alby.

Good composition and really strong colours (y)

Hope you going to carry on and catch up with this.

Andy

Back