Almost the last photo my camera ever took..

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
If this owl hadn't swooped out of the way in time! I Wasnt paying attention to how close it got!

4563140953_d661fc3789_o.jpg

:LOL:

Can only . add to what others have said - SUPERB shot, amazingly sharp considering the circumstances.

Thanks for all the comments! Im really pleased with this image.

If anyones interested... their wings are very soft when they brush over your head! ;)

Like the others have said.... fantastic. The eye contact is amazing

Thank you, no it isnt, The only eagle owls you should see in the wild in the UK now will be escaped birds apparently!

Thank you, no it isnt, The only eagle owls you should see in the wild in the UK now will be escaped birds apparently!

LOL. Of course - stupid me! It matters not anyway - that's a cracker which will take some beating.

Awesome - just an amazing capture. That photo will win prizes in competitions (if you enter them and they aren't looking for landscape shots)

****ING HELL! That's an AWESOME photo you've got there. Sent it off to Nat. Geographic yet? :p

So that is what you been up to Barry :D An amazing picture :clap::clap:.
Just out of curiosity what does the last picture your camera took look like? :thinking:

As said, that is one hell of a shot! If it were me it would be my wallpaper and already printed :D

One of the very best shots I have ever seen.

Congratulations!:clap:

There was a male eagle owl present for around three years in Bristol City Centre near the University's Biological Sciences building. He died late last year when it was suspected he flew into a high-rise building window. A great shame as he was doing a great job on the local rat and squirrel population.

Absolutely stunning capture! (y)

**** in hell !!!!
Sorry first words that came out of my mouth.
My boss shouted across" Trevor!! you on the bloody internet"
I said "yeah come and look at this!!"

His response?
"**** in hell !!!!" :)

Not a lot I can say that has not already been said but have to leave comment on this shot, surely one of the best I have seen on this forum.

Stunning. I wish I could take a picture this good of something static, never mind in flight !

Holy crap! That's awesome! Have to agree, one of the best I've seen in a long while.

Back