Alyssa's 365 *120/365* 3/5/09

Day 39
Puddy Cat
3271642433_cc2bd60a5e.jpg

Another shot of tiger today, excuse the rubbish background processing.
About 2 minutes after i took this photo she got up and changed cat beds, defonatly wants piece and quiet.​

Last edited:
Day 40
Tissue please
3271643601_a8dd39a2a5.jpg

Im full of a stinking cold, ive gone through so much toilet roll. I have spent most of the day in bed because at about 10pm im going colouring my friends hair and helping her set up her laptop.​

Last edited:
Day 41
Cats eyes
3279225452_ea00c80ccc.jpg

I was sat in my room when Thomas decided to come and attack me.
I managed to finally get a pic of her because she moves around so quick​

Last edited:
Day 42
Cake day
3278413749_304ccd82c2.jpg

Well i kept saying a would bake a cake this week but i never got around to doing so untill tonight.

We didnt have anything planed so at about 7.30pm we decided to make a jam/buttercream/sponge cake

Its tastes lovely if i do say so myself​

Last edited:
Nom nom nom. If I PM you my address..................:D

hehe cakes look fab! I've just been baking some brownies myself *NOM!!*

If you could just pop them over to Sutton Manor, I'll get the Mother in Law to post them to me. (y) :D

im still here dont worry
ive been put off uploading photos for a few days because im waiting for a friend to send me a picture off his phone, its of me & dave on valentines day. i am planning on using that as my day 43.
its seems as though ill have to carry on without it for now. im just sorting out the rest of the photos now :)

im still here dont worry
ive been put off uploading photos for a few days because im waiting for a friend to send me a picture off his phone, its of me & dave on valentines day. i am planning on using that as my day 43.
its seems as though ill have to carry on without it for now. im just sorting out the rest of the photos now :)

I was getting worried.:)

Day 43

coming soon

Day 44
Flower Power
3288824188_a3a81763b4.jpg

I went for a meal for valentines yesterday and this is the rose i got :)

Last edited:
Day 45
Chav Night
3288009249_1fc7afb847.jpg

Well normally chav night is a friday but seeing as though its the school holidays they have come out sooner.

Dave spent all night poping throught the curtains checking on the cars​

Last edited:
Welcome back Liss. :D Like the Rose shot, chav night must be a right pain. We live at the end of a cul-de-sac so are quite lucky as we don't get any passing "traffic".

Welcome back Liss. :D Like the Rose shot, chav night must be a right pain. We live at the end of a cul-de-sac so are quite lucky as we don't get any passing "traffic".

Cheap infra-red cameras FTW Liss. We have one that switches on when something passes and records to a hard drive. Helps if you work at stuff like that though. I'm almost certain I saw something similar in B&Q the other day.

I park on the road because we already have 2 on the drive , so there's 2 on the road when daves there aswell . Already had wing mirror kicked off 3 times. We live on a corner next to a park right near a high school . Major fail !

Day 46
Mums new hair
3290620839_21f7f10e9f.jpg

Chopped my mums hair of tonight and put different colours through it.

She had mega blond long hair before, she looks loads younger now :)

Photo edited thanks to melevo ( as my mum has always wanted her-self photoshoped )​

Last edited:
Day 47
Pancake day - a week early
3290653081_6083704e3b.jpg

I was flicking through my calander today and realised its pancake day soon. I thought id start early.

yes its food again lol​

Last edited:
Great Mum shot. (y)

If I've put on weight over the last week, I'm blaming you! :p

you cant blame me for weight gain lol

yes i always get told i look like my mum, especially when i had blond hair.

i scared myself when i zoomed in on the pictures to the eye area, i thought it was me lol

p.s the pancake were scrumptious

Day 48
New shiny camera
3292793199_411844b6f0.jpg

I ve wanted a smaller camera for a while, only because i cant really carry my d40 everywhere i go.

This samsung is small enough to fit in my bag and is actually quite good quality.​

Last edited:
Just catching up! :) Some great shots are coming from this project...the cakes looks lovely and the cat looks content :LOL: Keep up the excellent work!

Day 49
My workplace
3297122853_cf9cc3116a.jpg

Well seeing as though i now have a camera that fits in my bag, i took it to work. This is my first proper attempt at selective colouring.

Day 50
Red sky at night shepards delight (or purple in this case)
3297251191_62a6a97ab1.jpg

Looked out of the window a few minutes ago and saw this sky, i couldnt help but take a picture​

Last edited:
Like the mirror shot :) good colouring and attention to detail on that one :D

Day 51
mini library
3312118486_66545449e9.jpg

These are not my books, these are just a small collection of my little brothers book. Where ever we go he always has a book with him, wedding,meal etc....

Day 52
Deep in thought
3306837525_420f75c262.jpg

I managed to grab a quick picture this afternoon. I added some noise to make it look a bit more interesting

Day 53
Dying Rose
3311461338_860ce1b8fa.jpg

I keep my flowers untill i really need to get rid of them, this lasted about a week so im quite impressed really​

Last edited:
Day 54
Mitchell
3311292285_938979f208.jpg

this is my photo for today, ive been really ill being sick so i havnt had time to take a photo.

This is my little brother, i didnt take this picture today but i did try and process it today.​

Last edited:
Day 55
Tax!
3312425078_08650f1d3b.jpg

My car tax is due up on saturday only just rememberd, luckly you can do it on line now . Still £120 not impressed :(

I like the subtle tones in the rose picture liss :)

Oh and you're not alone - my car tax is due as well :(

thanks you all about the selective colouring comments, it seems that different people like different things, i didnt really like it tbh lol was just a fill picture more than anything.

Day 56
One i Love
3319453184_89f8b37b79.jpg

just a quick picture using my new lens, (which i love btw)

Day 57
Mirror shot
3318627657_2c86981528.jpg

The plan was to get some shots from a friends 21st but i ended up leaving the camera at home, managed to take this before i went out though.

o and im trying not to take pictures of food for a while, but i am going to nandos tonight :)

I'm use to manual tbh having a d40 you don't get much choice LOL Ive got a siggy 70-300 that you need to use manual aswell . I am toyinh with the idea of a d80 thought , then my Lens will auto LOL

O I love the nifty btw

Back