And the award for THE worst tasting food goes to

Name
scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Pickled Eggs:puke:

Tried one well a bite of one and omfg. It tastes like c*ap. Why would anyone find them tasty is beyond me.:shake:

Some things are just so wrong they could never be right.

Spawn of Satan.

They should be illegal. Along with celery. Another food fed to the unsuspecting diner:cautious:

Oh I don't know....not that bad really.
Celery, on the other hand........:puke:

Them horrible little green thing you find in every McDonalds burgers, can't even bring myself too say it......YUK !!!!!!!

Them horrible little green thing you find in every McDonalds burgers, can't even bring myself too say it......YUK !!!!!!!

G G G Cucumber nope can't ay it either.:)

Brussels sprouts! There should be a ban on them! How about a national non- sprout day, say on the 25 December?

Hákarl - Rotten Shark, I could still taste it after a week

I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned the absolutely worst tasting comestible ever placed before a human being.

MARMITE

That's it. Thread closed.

It has to be olives for me, I gagg pretty much straight away if I eat 1, yet I like olive oil...

Brussels sprouts! There should be a ban on them! How about a national non- sprout day, say on the 25 December?

Noooooo. i love sprouts but they dont like me. About an hour after eating them my ar*e smells like some bacteria crawled up there and had a wild party. :puke: Not nice for the wife.:D

I love sprouts as well and no odour issues for me afterwards.

pepi1967 said:
Noooooo. i love sprouts but they dont like me. About an hour after eating them my ar*e smells like some bacteria crawled up there and had a wild party. :puke: Not nice for the wife.:D

That has to be the quote of the day, haven't you got a dog to blame it on? LOL

pickled eggs, how can you not like them

Pickled herring, pickled onions, pickled chilli peppers, love them

but i also love Zantac afterwards

pickled zantacs?

npinks said:

good God! I think you've got yourself in a right pickle there!

Pickled egg & a packet of crisps - yummy!

Spot on (y) let us not forget a generous amount of Salt & pepper on it :rules: If you hate sprouts then you have never had them cooked correctly, if you hate Olives then you have never eaten a good Olive. Food, food, food, food, I love it :D

Just about everything that macdonalds throws together is inedible.
Worse f, well I can't even call it food.

Pickled egg & a packet of crisps - yummy!

Hmmm yum, pickled egg in a packet of ready salted crisps with a nice cold pint. Best bar snack ever :LOL:

Hmmm yum, pickled egg in a packet of ready salted crisps with a nice cold pint. Best bar snack ever :LOL:

:puke: Its devil worship i tell you nothing more than devil worship.

Nah, can't beat a nice bowl of jellied eels.....MMMMmmmmmmmmm ORGASM!

Nah, can't beat a nice bowl of jellied eels.....MMMMmmmmmmmmm ORGASM!

You are starting to talk sense now Martin :LOL: :cautious:

What do we want?
Jellied Eels and Pickeled Eggs!!
When do we want them? :D

What do we want?
Jellied Eels and Pickeled Eggs!!
When do we want them
?

NEVER:LOL:

pepi1967 said:

Nothing like sprout curry to create a health hazard for nearest and dearest!

Pickled eggs, lovely!

Worst thing I have eaten!

I was in the desert in Saudi Arabia near Tabuk in the north. I was with a girlfriend and our car has sunk into the sand. Suddenly I saw heads shimmering on the horizon and a load of camel riding bedouin came to our rescue. On of them disappeared into the desert and came back with two sheets of corrugated tin and we got out.

By which time they had set up a meal. A terrine big enough for a whole goat which was on a bed of rice. As the guest of honour I was at the head and promptly given the eyeball which is a delicacy. You must not refuse as it is seriously offensive. So I ate it - quickly - and they offered me the other which I said I couldn't possibly eat it!

Not nice at all!

Then there was the monkey brains! But that story for another day!!

Regards

Chris

Chinese food. All of it!

I was once invited to a networking event which was in a Chinese Restaurant. The venue name made it sound like a country pub. Boy, was I fooled. I started to gag as I stepped inside - and I departed five minutes later.

I once assisted at the repossession of a Chinese Restaurant. That was not a good time for me and I took about a fortnight to recover. /bleaugh!

I've found sprouts cooked with chestnuts to be palatable.

Picked egg never tried but I would imagine a very vinegary hard boiled egg taste.

As for gherkins.... no no no no no

Agree with Marmite being evil.

Back