And the award for THE worst tasting food goes to

Marmite is LOVELY mmmmmmm :love:

.......but as for beetroot :puke:

Heather

For me, marmite should be banned, worst thing known to man. I am sure there are other things, but marmite is all I can think of.makes me want to puke.

Pickled eggs, Marmite = Satan and his wife:razz:

Mushrooms. Virtually the only thing I won't eat. The smell of them cooking is the same as taking a condom out of its wrapper :yuck:

Mushrooms. Virtually the only thing I won't eat. The smell of them cooking is the same as taking a condom out of its wrapper :yuck:

You cook Mushrooms :LOL: Whilst at the Fruit market every day to load up I always have a nibble on a few Mushrooms about 5.30 when I feel hungry, along with another 20 different fruit and veggies :D Considering what I do get through every morning I still cannot figure out why I feel unhealthy :shrug:

My grandmothers Brussels Sprouts....

Marmite is evil stuff...the scrapings from a dead tramp's underpants. How anyone can enjoy it is beyond me. Same with camembert cheese....smells like vomit to me. :(

Tried mushy peas once, they taste even worse than they look and that's saying something

Another evil snack is soused herring, better name would be chavs sushi

Last edited:
Mushy peas are tasty with chish n fips :love:

Turkish Delight :puke: it's the ONLY thing covered in chocolate that is safe from me in our house.

About the only thing I cannot eat, my late father adored ... tripe. Oh is there a more disgusting flavour ever to be found?

When I was a kid there were sweets that tasted of ear wax!

Marmite I like. Pickled eggs too but they don't like me! When we kept ducks I used to hard boil a few of their eggs and pickle in vinegar. Lovely!

Just realised nobody has mentioned the most vile creation known to the human race

Pot Noodle

nope, won't be a patch on the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten...

Linda McCartney Pies.... tastes like salty brown vomit, and the pastry is a weird combo of sliminess and dry.

I'll NEVER be having one of those again! :puke:

tijuana taxi said:
Just realised nobody has mentioned the most vile creation known to the human race

Pot Noodle

Love pot noodles

How would you know that unless you have eaten your own ear wax:puke:

or even worse someone else's ear wax:D

How would you know that unless you have eaten your own ear wax:puke:

or even worse someone else's ear wax:D

You've never stuck a finger in your ear and then licked it, by chance or deliberate?! :cautious:

forgot one.....Quorn Mince!!! bejesus that stuff resembles nothing like mince. It just turns into a goo. Gross.

On that one.... I have 2 issues....

1.) Quorn is "meat" for veggies, so why do they have to make it look like meat??? :shrug:

2.) When I was 18 (1991) had a bbq / party to "celibrate" the occasion. Now don't get me wrong and I am sure veggie sausages have improved in the last 21 years, but would these bu**ers cook on the BBQ?

Not until I stabbed "meaty" sausages all over them, and they browned up nicely?

Anaemic veggy : "These are the best veggie sausages I have ever tasted?"
Me: " Yeah, it's all down to the 'chef!'"

Guilty? Technically - yes. Morally. No.

What ever happened to those little bags of biscuits with cheese and pickled onions that the pubs used to sell?

Chicken feet, while not tasting that bad, I just can't get past the fact you're sucking on a chicken's foot.

Stinky tofu, and stir fried fish intestines aren't great either..

pot noodle = devils pi*s. The most pointless food ever invented:puke:

Pot Noodle

Heathen.

Chicken & Mushroom with some chopped green chills and lashings of Encona Hot Pepper sauce..... lush :)

Mind you, in Sainsburys you can get these This curry pot noodle things, with really thin noodles..... they're beautiful and again, with some fresh chills and sauce are top :)

You've never stuck a finger in your ear and then licked it, by chance or deliberate?! :cautious:

How the **** can you "accidentally" eat ear wax?

(its not that bad BTW :D)

The worse food?
Pasta! WTF is that all about Eh?

:p

curry- baked beans and brussel sprouts all at the same time. May not be a good mixture but its a sure fire way to find out where your backside it.

Bazza

Back