And you think you have had a bad day.!!!

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
This guy has certainly had his nuts kicked in until it hurts.. :shock:

Read this

I do feel sorry for the guy and I know this is going to sound unsympathetic but why leave all your camera gear in the garden? :nut:

The most annoying bit is these lame sods will probably trade this gear in some pub for the price of a few drinks. :censored:

Steve said:
I do feel sorry for the guy and I know this is going to sound unsympathetic but why leave all your camera gear in the garden? :nut:

I asked myself the same question but hell that is a bitter pill to swallow.. :(

definately ouch

Steve said:

Same thoughts here, and why on earth wouldn't you record serial numbers? Sounds like a scam to me.

IanC_UK said:
On the ebay sale he has listed all the serial numbers for all his equipment that was stolen apart from the 600 and 1.4TC ?

I realise that, but still can't imagine why anyone wouldn't keep the serial number of a £4000 bit of kit, let alone leave it all in a garden. I do feel for the guy, but this gear should be standing out like a sore thumb when the thieves try to fence it so if his local CID are even half good he has a good chance or recovering it, unless it's been stolen to order because it's often been seen in his garden.

Back