Any one used laptop's direct

Have purchased laptops from them in three different occasions.
They were very quick to ship and pleasant to deal with when I wanted to upgrade the memory for one and I called them for a price match on the ram.

me too, bought a Toshiba laptop - quick and easy deal. Good website. No problems.

I purchased from them a couple of years back and they were pretty good. My laptop was faulty upon arrival, and they were pretty quick to arrange a courier to collect it and send me a replacement.

Purchased a couple of laptops for work from them and would buy use them again.

A couple of years ago when I got my Asus netbook I placed an order with laptops direct. stated in stock. after a few days went out of stock. I called them and they told me new stock due in 3 days. after this time I called them again, and was told they would get stock in 3 days. Again I called them and was told stock in 3 days. After this I cancelled the order to buy elsewhere. It then took a further 3 weeks to get a refund.

I placed the order with them due to the positive response I found when searching online. Im sure they are good but I had a bad experience!!

Just another thing for you if you consider calling in to their counter sales shop thing near Huddersfield they don't hold everything in stock on that site so it is worth giveing them a call the da before you go so that they can move the item you want over to the shop building.

Back