Any photographers in cardiff looking to shoot dymamic movements?

Edit My Images
No
Looking for a photographer to capture dynamic action photos or film footage in cardiff I do gymnastics and martial arts inspired movements.

Interested? Get in touch

I have no budget. This is all a spur of the moment idea. The photographer may use selected photos in thier portfolio in regards to payment.

This opportunity is targeted at skilled photographers local to the Cardiff area who are maybe bored looking for an interesting subject to snap.

If you would like to snap some acrobatic dynamic movements in cardiff please get in touch.

I have no budget. This is all a spur of the moment idea. The photographer may use selected photos in thier portfolio in regards to payment.

This opportunity is targeted at skilled photographers local to the Cardiff area who are maybe bored looking for an interesting subject to snap.

If you would like to snap some acrobatic dynamic movements in cardiff please get in touch.

No budget/ - you expect a Photographer to work for nothing then?? And in a Pandemic too - good luck in your search :)

Les

Hi Bravo.
When the lockdown ends I’ve got a great opportunity for you to do some dynamic movements at a party. I don’t have any budget but you can add it to your CV.
Message me if interested!

It's no problem If it doesn't appeal too you.

It's not something I would usually do to put myself out thier.

It all depends on the person and thier mentality I guess. Getting out of the house and helping to promote one another's skillset sounds like a good idea to me.

Not interested in this opportunity that's not a problem. The offer remains open.

What might not suite you maybe ideal for others.

It's no problem If it doesn't appeal too you.

It's not something I would usually do to put myself out thier.

It all depends on the person and thier mentality I guess. Getting out of the house and helping to promote one another's skillset sounds like a good idea to me.

Not interested in this opportunity that's not a problem. The offer remains open.

What might not suite you maybe ideal for others.

I guess the governments advice to "STAY HOME" does not apply to Cardiff then???

When lockdown is over....Try instagram or a local college.
You are highly unlikely to find a professional or skilled amateur photographer who will give their time for free.

I have no budget. The photographer may use selected photos in thier portfolio in regards to payment.

NO Budget NO photos, and it's nice that who ever does do it May use selected images. I'd say who ever did do it CAN use all images where ever they wish as no contract would be signed.

Looking at it from the other side, Mrs Nod was approached by a photographer a few years ago - he wanted some shots that look like composites/abstracts in return for a couple of shots to use on her website. Both parties were very happy with the results.

Looking at it from the other side, Mrs Nod was approached by a photographer a few years ago - he wanted some shots that look like composites/abstracts in return for a couple of shots to use on her website. Both parties were very happy with the results.

I agree. While photographers can be a bit annoyed about being asked to worm for free, if the OP is happy for a photo student or similar to to the shoot this could be a win win.
The suggestion to contact a college is a good one. Maybe Ffotogallery in Canton would be a good start once places reopen.

Does no-one remember the expression 'Time For Prints'? This sounds like an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to photograph gymnastic etc poses with a model who has ideas in a mutually beneficial arrangement (subject to agreed contract). I'm nowhere near Cardiff, so can't help.

TP has become very snarky and 'professional' oriented recently - perhaps it's lockdown-3 getting to us, I wish we could lighten up a little.

Time for prints certainly used to be a thing, not sure about anymore, but I would argue that there are / were plenty of proper sites to look for that sort of arrangement, Purpleport was one IIRC. But if I was after some "free" models for something, say gymnastics, I'd not be going around joining gymnastics forums or groups and touting for business.

I agree. While photographers can be a bit annoyed about being asked to worm for free, if the OP is happy for a photo student or similar to to the shoot this could be a win win.
The suggestion to contact a college is a good one. Maybe Ffotogallery in Canton would be a good start once places reopen.

I have never been asked to do that in all my Photographic career - Weddings- Engagements -Portraits and school proms, I have shot them all ( PAID) never been asked to WORM though :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just pulling your leg @Rapscallion we are all guilty of the odd typo

Les :)

Back