ANY RUGBY PHOTOGRAPERS OUT THERE

As the kids move up a year to U13s this season learning more moves, Our lads won the U12s Tournament last year my son got players player (so proud)

So yeh cant wait for this season. Total amature but havin fun ( me that is lol )

As the kids move up a year to U13s this season learning more moves, Our lads won the U12s Tournament last year my son got players player (so proud)

So yeh cant wait for this season. Total amature but havin fun ( me that is lol )

That`s what it is all about having fun photography & rugby.

Just bought a rain cover (just in case) was looking forward to Sunday and just got text saying game canceled but my lad has just been invited to try out for the u13s Lancashires District team (y) :clap:

I did Rugby Union this afternoon.. whats all thats about.. rubbish.. much prefer league..

Same here, under 13's.
Cup match last weekend and we won 55-7.
Suddenly there's a lot more of the pitch to cover as they've moved to a full size pitch.

I did Rugby Union this afternoon.. whats all thats about.. rubbish.. much prefer league..

My oldest plays both and I love both - so there :p

:This Rob is :D

Either of you at the Bees game the other weekend out of interest?
I only did the Knights v Bees at Castle Park. I was working for the other game. It would have been Martin down there that day.

Ah probably saw him then... wouldn't recognise him now mind as I've been to sleep several times since.

I was up for the Doncaster Bees game too... Think it was Doncaster where someone had a cracking pic in the programme and showed me and Russ... was in the rugby times too I think.

Actually thinking about it that whole incident may have been at Bristol so could be an irrelevant story lol... was either Donny or Bristol anyway

anyone at salford v st helens friday night?

i would guess the usually suspects

having never seen anyone off here at a salford superleague home game I am wondering who you might mean?

Nothing until next weekend for me with the World Club Challenge, then Warrington Vs Leeds on the 5th and Leeds Vs Salford on the 11th

PROBIZ World Club Challenge in wigin with wigin playing.. I thought about it but wiht womens footy in the afternoon i decided not to kill myself... enough 4 or 5 games a weekend... i think they only opened accreditation for this today as well.

Last day for accreditation 22nd I'm told!. Thought about covering it but it makes more sence me covering the Huddersfield Giants V Hull FC!, much better chance of local usage than up against Getty, AI, etc!.
Anyone else doing the Castleford V Giants on Sat?

dave and bernard from saints
AI
back page images
John Rushworth
gordon clayton
RLPhotos
SWpix
Media images ?

John's down at the Giants I think!, AI already got it covered!, & lets not forget Maggie etc who will have the Star etc covered!. I even expect to see a couple of shooters @ the Giants for half an hour who then shooting off to Wigan TBH!. As far as I know Media Image doesn't cover RL at the moment!?. Gordon could also be doing Football?

dave and bernard from saints
AI
back page images
John Rushworth
gordon clayton
RLPhotos
SWpix
Media images ?

very funny. it was a simple enough question asked on TP to see if any TP members where going....

Pointless

John's down at the Giants I think!, AI already got it covered!, & lets not forget Maggie etc who will have the Star etc covered!. I even expect to see a couple of shooters @ the Giants for half an hour who then shooting off to Wigan TBH!. As far as I know Media Image doesn't cover RL at the moment!?. Gordon could also be doing Football?
&*%^&*%$%£&^%

did a tag rugby tournament this aft.. i am knackered :( looking forward to my first real rugby of the season friday night..

Comissioned ??

Say hi to Bernard for me

tag rugby 'lancs evening telegraph' mate.. am on set wages so its no more or less when i get these jobs..

Think youve shot these before haven't you, horrible lights.

Ive copped for a horrible floodlit job on Saturday night, Keighley v Toulouse

Does anyone know what the rules are regarding taking a DSLR + telephoto lens to an Aviva Premiership game - the only rules I know of are for Premiership Football, where they say you can't take a 'professional camera' due to the TV rights.

Back