ANY RUGBY PHOTOGRAPERS OUT THERE

Dou you have a RFL press pass?? you wont get past the reception without one at Hunslet and you need to book in to pick up a day pass from the office.

Right...i've got a problem with Championship 1 clubs.

You need to give southerners like me a clue where you're from. I've got no idea where Hunslet is.

Swinton?!

Workington!?

Give me a clue please...

I've got S Wales Scorpions (top of the league :D) v Oldham...and the only reason I know where Oldham is, is that they had a premier league football club in 1994...I think I collected all the Merlin stickers for that season...there was always an Oldham Athletic player in every pack.

Right...i've got a problem with Championship 1 clubs.

You need to give southerners like me a clue where you're from. I've got no idea where Hunslet is.

Swinton?!

Workington!?

Give me a clue please...

I've got S Wales Scorpions (top of the league :D) v Oldham...and the only reason I know where Oldham is, is that they had a premier league football club in 1994...I think I collected all the Merlin stickers for that season...there was always an Oldham Athletic player in every pack.

Hunslet = South Leeds, they play at the aptly named John Charles South Leeds Stadium

Swinton = North West Manchester, however they play at Sedgley Park.

Workington = Cumbria

Hunslet = South Leeds, they play at the aptly named John Charles South Leeds Stadium

Swinton = North West Manchester, however they play at Sedgley Park.

Workington = Cumbria

Lovely, much better to know...It's always nice to know which newspapers I should be sending images to.

Dou you have a RFL press pass?? you wont get past the reception without one at Hunslet and you need to book in to pick up a day pass from the office.

I'm Doncasters club photographer, so am acting under them at the moment. Not doing the game now, got to work :(

Theres space for someone to do Doncaster v London on Monday, as I'm stuck in Nottingham on that day.

Last edited:
I'm Doncasters club photographer, so am acting under them at the moment. Not doing the game now, got to work :(

Theres space for someone to do Doncaster v London on Monday, as I'm stuck in Nottingham on that day.

Ah right, didn't realise, SKP (Steve Price) used to do it for Donny.

I thought Steve did Castlford?:shrug: no doubt he'll tell us. I'm at the Giants again on fri anyone there too?.

Nah, Steve works for an agency, Action images if i remember correctly, Castlefords official togger is Andrew Box

Nope Steve shoots for Focus Images and sometimes for Cas directly IIRC, Action Images are one of the biggest agencies around and every man and his dog wants to shoot for them

yer all wrong! :)

Got a big one on Friday night. Munster v Leinster in the Magners League followed by Heineken Cup action next week.

Crusaders v Harlequins tonight for me if the weather holds out!
First time at the Gnoll for the Crusaders, and Alfies return to South Wales in a rugby league shirt for the first time.

Also...what's a Roughyed?! :(:thinking:

Strange northern folk.

I am one but haven't a clue where it came from......and lived here all my life too:crying:

After my first trip to Headingley, I'm going back to Thomond Park to see Northampton and Munster for the second time this season. Really looking forward to it.

Saturday is going to be epic! Munster v Northampton and before that I might be covering Connacht v Bourgoin.

Will be at the first Rugby League match at Bramall Lane on Sunday Afternoon, between Sheffield & Featherstone.

Scorpions v Oldham for me.
Weathers looking good for the game, that'll make a change from what we've had recently.
Jamesb84 will you be at the match? If so say hi, it'll be good to put a face to a name.

Scorpions v Oldham for me.
Weathers looking good for the game, that'll make a change from what we've had recently.
Jamesb84 will you be at the match? If so say hi, it'll be good to put a face to a name.

Not this week I'm afraid...I'm on Cricket duty at Sofia Gardens for the next 4 days! Glamorgan v Sussex, Sussex 75-3 at the moment...Monty Panesar still to bat :D

Am meeting up with Tony on friday for some Local football, plus going to be Udersfelt sat/sun/mon :LOL:

Any of you guys coming down here for the Amlin Cup Final in Marseille.If so,we could blow the froth off a couple after the game.Never shot at "Le Vélodrome" before,will be great atmosphere.

Anyone doing the Sevens at Twickers on Sunday? Not done Rugby before as I'm usually a footy man. Busy weekend as got Play Off Final at Wembley on the Sat.

Swinton v Batley Wed night (Local rag)
Dewsbury v Sheffield Thurs (Local and Trade papers)
Wakefield v Harlequins Sun (Regional, Trade and 2 Nationals)

Back