anyone else find PC's more reliable than macs?

yeah, but a lot of people say they'll never use Microsoft products, but use MSN or Hotmail or something like that.

and it's usually Mac users who say it as well i find :p

Well you'll do well to find a windows user who says they refuse to use Microsoft products. :thinking:

I don't use Microsoft office as I have no use for it now or anything similar,but I must admit Excel and word are formidable programs when I have used them in the past.
You do pay a hell of a lot of money for a Apple computer so yeah you sure don't want any probs considering the money you pay.

Hardware reliability and Microsoft hostility aside (although I actually prefer the Mac version of Office to the PC version!)... I love my Mac because I don't have to worry about getting my hands dirty under the hood. After six months of use, installing and uninstalling numerous apps & plugins etc, it still runs as sweet as the day I got it... no clogged registry, no fragged hard drives, I just turn it on and a few seconds later (it still staggers me how quickly it boots) it's there ready to work just as fast as it's always done. For tech numpties like me that's what gives it the edge and is the reason I moved and have not looked back.

Back