Anyone up for a rally meet?

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Inspired by Pete's thread I went and had a look to see when this was on in our area again. 20th August in Elgin for the tarmac and various other locations for the forestry around Speyside.

http://www.speyside-stages.co.uk/stages.htm

I'll be going anyway :)

just think of it as character building :thumb:

Bachs said:
I'm up for it!!! :banana:

Put it in the diary then and we'll see how things work out nearer the time :) Already I know the wife's got a long list of things to be done that day :whistling

dod said:
Inspired by Pete's thread I went and had a look to see when this was on in our area again. 20th August in Elgin for the tarmac and various other locations for the forestry around Speyside.

http://www.speyside-stages.co.uk/stages.htm

I'll be going anyway :)

I only wish I had the time.. been meaning to do that for ages, but never seem to get the time, and when I do, it coincides with absolutely nothing.

Oh well.

Might see you there guys

Would love to tag along but having checked the location it is way to far out of my range for a short trip and unfortunately I can't spare any time to extend it. Sorry Guys. :(

Steve said:
Would love to tag along but having checked the location it is way to far out of my range for a short trip and unfortunately I can't spare any time to extend it. Sorry Guys. :(

Yes, it is a bit far North, having said that it's quite common up here to have to do a 150/200 mile each way trip for work and stuff so this ones a doddle for me, only about 15 miles :)

dod said:
it's quite common up here to have to do a 150/200 mile each way trip for work

Indeed.

I drove through Nairn today from Montrose to Inverness and also did a job in Kieth.

I was looking out for you!

Anyone still on for this, just got the programme in from one of the marshalls, starts at about 9.00AM in Elgin and there's about another 7/8 stages throughout the day at various locations.

Like others here I would like to go, but it's a long long way to go :(

Looks like i'll be there dod

Looks like I'll be able to get to Cooper Park, Heldon Hill and probably Tauchers Wood, I'll PM you my mobile if you want to meet up anywhere :)

I love to, but I am really really far. But I try to share rally pictures from this side of the world!

Good luck!

ppuga said:
I love to, but I am really really far. But I try to share rally pictures from this side of the world!

hahah, it would have been a bit far for a couple of hours :LOL:

well dod, my back won, and i ended up hobbling around, probably due to the all the gear i carried round the festivall last week.
Hope you got somegood shots.

Back