are all nikon owners pompous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that be LE CHAMEAU or HUNTERS?
personally I think that LE CHAMEAU are better (y)
Oh and that's Canon for me ;) :D

Both overpriced and over rated.................:exit:

Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?! :naughty: Mind you, could be a bit painful...
Dunno - but at least you would know which way was which once the knickers are gone...
whistle.gif

i had a bloke about a month ago at my local carnival say i should get a canon at the time i was using was using my pentax k200d with the 18-55mm wr lens he had a 50d, it started raining were did he go in a shop door way, were was i, standing clicking away, thats the great thing about pentax great weather sealing and do some cheap decent weather sealed lenses, after the bloke spoke to me and asked how i could keep shooting, after that he siad he was gonna buy a pentax as a 2nd camera.

Thread dragged way off topic, congratulations to all concerned.......................(y)

legendarythreadlk3.jpg

:LOL:
Good point (y)

Agreed but as they were an Xmas present a few years ago and still going (y)

I know they are good, I just cannot afford the muthas............:crying:

Thread dragged way off topic, congratulations to all concerned.......................(y)
As I said earlier :D I knew it wouldn't take us long (y)
I know they are good, I just cannot afford the muthas............:crying:
Me neither Ade I wouldn't bother either if not for Xmas pressies (y)

They are good but with my wonky leg I get a huge cramp when I pull them off. The wellies that is!

They are good but with my wonky leg I get a huge cramp when I pull them off. The wellies that is!

Glad you added the last bit, me owd mate...........:D

I think he has some sort of sexual fantasy about Spam, if not a deep and sordid fetish.................:shrug:

Is he no a wee bit auld fir a that:)

Good point Charlie, one that I had not considered. Chris, you getting to old for all that malaarky now?................:naughty:

Good point Charlie, one that I had not considered. Chris, you getting to old for all that malaarky now?................:naughty:

Whats the definition of old Ade :shrug:
I have all my own teeth, most of my own hair everything else seems to be
where it should. :D

Being a Nikon owner, of course I have a boot puller. I do however give him time off to polish my Nikon Lenses.

My hair is but a distant memory Chris............:D

Being a Nikon owner, of course I have a boot puller. I do however give him time off to polish my Nikon Lenses.

Pah, I have a servant for each task.

No one has mentioned Sony so I will 'I love my Sony' there I've said it now. What was the question again.

And Chris and I are brothers!!:nuts::nuts:

And they say that the Scots are not generous ? how dare they
Good on ya Charlie, very thoughtful (y)

My hair is but a distant memory Chris............:D
Ah well they say that bald men are, what was it again?...................Oh yes Bald :D

Well I guess that settles it. Nikon owners are well, Nikon owners
( bad luck guys :p )
And as for Canon owners well they be Canon owners (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back