are all nikon owners pompous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"are all nikon owners pompus" thats a bit of a generalisation, like "are all canon owners handsome and brilliant"

What a choice, for the true blue it has to be Hunters, the Le Chameau are for the chavs ;)

Erm I have a bit of a confession to make actually :coat:
I got Le Chameau the year before last and Hunters last year ( not this just past Xmas)
they are both still going strong (y)

So does that make me a true blue Chav :shrug: :D

Erm I have a bit of a confession to make actually :coat:
I got Le Chameau the year before last and Hunters last year ( not this just past Xmas)
they are both still going strong (y)

So does that make me a true blue Chav :shrug: :D

Probably:LOL::LOL:

Away to ma beed, have fun at Cobras expense please................(y)

Well I guess we have found the answer to inflamatory threads

Just spam the crap outta them

Good job Guys (y) I am proud to call you friends erm lets not get too emotional :LOL:

I have a pair of Le Chameau & a pair of Nikons.:shrug:

:shake: How could you :shake:

Hunters are British (or Scotish if you prefer) with 2 royal warrants whereas Le Chameau are french :razz:. Keeping in mind the history of the Wellington boot and who invented it; would you prefer it made by a British firm established in 1850's or a french firm established in 1927.

Pop quiz, who the Duke of Wellington beat at the battle of Waterloo?

:shake: How could you :shake:

Hunters are British (or Scotish if you prefer) with 2 royal warrants whereas Le Chameau are french :razz:. Keeping in mind the history of the Wellington boot and who invented it; would you prefer it made by a British firm established in 1850's or a french firm established in 1927.

I was given them:D
I always bought Argylls before that. They are probably made in China now:LOL:

Did you mean pop quiz?
I guess you are referring to ABBA and that would be Napoleon then :shrug:

I did just the other day :D

I need to go there too.
Right I am awa tae my scratcher:)
Not sure what conclusion we have come to on the OP's original question either:shrug:
Dinae think we are pompous though.
:LOL:

BTW anyone seen the OP lately :shrug: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reading Town and Country - looking for a pair of wellies I reckon...

Could be, and yet we haven't even touched on "the
looser the better" tops to wellies :D
Bah :coat:

He drew his own conclusion & left us too it:)

And not a drop of blooding letting in sight as per normal Canon v Nikon threads (y)

i suppose for clarity we need to know whether he was using a nick-on or a nee-kon or even a n'eye-kon

only then can we make a sensible judgement ¬_¬

I'm finding this thread confusing... I mean would you use a Canon to take pics of Le Chameau? or would it only work with Hunters? Could you possibly use a nick-on/nee-kon/n'eye-kon or are they only good for Dunlops?

And that's not even considering the black or green question! And as for how loose the tops are? well that's just disgusting!

what was the OP's question?

was out with my friend taking piccies the other day had a nice time together, got back to the car park and a nikon owner was taking some piccies with an expensive looking flash system by the looks of the camera body from a distance it was a good one

well my friend strike up conversation ask about the camera and flash system and after he talk about what he has my friend mention that just bought a canon eos 500d.. i was dumfounded by his response... 'ditch the canon and get a nikon'

what great restraint my friend shown as my friends partner has nikon but even so i couldnt believe it at the time

afterwards i told my friend it was probably his 'male anatomy' extension (not exact words as you can imagine) and that he probably doesnt know how to use it properly!

needless to say, the subject this guy with nikon was shooting was rubbish but the old man that nearly drove over one of his remote flash units gave me a chuckle when the guy panicked and start running towards it it was so close i wouldnt have shed a tear if the old man actually crushed it :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Bri ** funny mate surprised u posted bout our encounter with Im a Nikon Fan lol well at the end of the day everyone has there own taste in there equipment and thats cool but i wasnt asking this dude what camera should i pick just liking his flash set up which nearly got squashed :LOL::LOL: i have used both nikon and canon and both are great cameras either way and such as like for others brands that peeps enjoy its not always what tool u got its how u use that tool lmao(y)

My life is officially in tatters

I use a Canon, own a ten year old Toyota, support Leyton Orient, listen to Heavy Metal from the 70's and 80's,the PC came from a local shop and is unbranded, haven't even got any wellies, just some old toetectors

Was looking forward to the New Year, but can't be bothered anymore

But wait I did once own a Nikon Coolpix , my daughter has a Toshiba laptop,someone bought me a Killers CD and at least my trainers are Vans (can't do much about the car or footie team though)

Perhaps there is a light at the end of the tunnel and not just on the front of the train

Great thread to end 2009
Hope to see more in 2010, we need light relief from time to time.

I have decided I must be a saddo - I dont even have any wellies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back