As well as being a photography god....(new miracle added!)

Parking on pavement causes problems for women with children in pushchairs and disabled people, especially when the d**K heads use all the pavement. And should not be condoned. The rightful place for vehicles is on the road!

thank you! :LOL:

No problem at all Nattalie! (y) If it makes even one person chuckle, then it's worth all the grief from people like this.....

Parking on pavement causes problems for women with children in pushchairs and disabled people, especially when the d**K heads use all the pavement. And should not be condoned. The rightful place for vehicles is on the road!

Did you just refer to me as a d**khead??! Because I believe that kind of personal insult can get someone permanently banned from the forums.....:thinking:

Would be slightly impressive if you weren't actually driving a "girl's" car.

Perhaps that should be "Parking Goddess"?

Last edited:
Would be slightly impressive if you weren't actually driving a "girl's" car.

There's nothing girly about the "SlimMobile", it's a brute.....a stupendous 67 bhp, giving a neck snapping 0-60 time of 14.9 seconds!! Almost puts my last big motorbike (a Honda SP1) to shame!!!! :eek:

I found the original image before Slimbert edited it. :LOL:

I found the original image before Slimbert edited it. :LOL:

2 things.....

Firstly, I would definitely have a car that colour, as females would clearly fancy the pants off me.....;)

Secondly, you have far too much time on your hands!! :wacky:

FPMSL :LOL::clap:

They wouldn't fancy you, they would think you're gay. (y)

Damien..... your 2nd alleged masterpiece is rubbish :(

I know several examples of the softer species who could have parked the car in that gap on it's ROOF! none of your namby pamby wheels for those phillies I tell ya!

/:exit:

Damien..... your 2nd alleged masterpiece is rubbish :(

I know several examples of the softer species who could have parked the car in that gap on it's ROOF! none of your namby pamby wheels for those phillies I tell ya!

/:exit:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yesterday, I got in to a gap that was literally smaller than my car.....I'm awesome!! :D

Back